Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of Magic Storybook

Banned
    I'm still waiting to get my Wizard glasses to finish act 2. Then onto act 3 with having hatch and evolve the Helpful Badger to LVL5!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ckisser View Post
    For chapter 7 is it hatch a Planthers or plantler? We had this discussion on the last storybook and I just want to be sure.
    It's definitely hatch a Planther.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    It's definitely hatch a Planther.
    Thanks, this could definitely be the one thing that everyone gets held up on. Not an easy breed.

New Resident
    I planted the mystical mangos but it didn't register them. I can't go to the next step

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleBiojo View Post
    I planted the mystical mangos but it didn't register them. I can't go to the next step
    sometimes it takes a fex minutes befor it registers....
    If you close the game and start again, it should be ok

If not, contact S8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for assistance. They are very helpful
    Good luck
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-30-16 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Amended Support link

Fashion Designer
    Just started today, Was working long overtime hours so haven't even had a chance to play much. A shame it started right after the leaderboards :/ I had ran out of my apples so right now I would not be able to get passed the second animal prize :/ The dumbledore dog is sooo cute :3 Will also probably admire from other peoples lands XD

Good luck to all!

Thank you everone who is posting the chapter steps!!! You guys are all awesome!
    Last edited by Alideh; 10-30-16 at 10:29 AM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    So... sick as dog, (caught my daughters horrible sore throat thing), gorked on meds and in bed plus week of night shifts. Was just considering stopping the storybook now that I have Loyal Badger and save my apples... but made a first attempt at the thunderhawk anyway... 48HRS! That settles it, I don't need Felione! What is it?! Crystal Unicorn and Eagle Beagle. My first hybrid! This combined with deadwing on the nest and I'm on cloud nine! (Even with the sore throat of nightmares!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    So... sick as dog, (caught my daughters horrible sore throat thing), gorked on meds and in bed plus week of night shifts. Was just considering stopping the storybook now that I have Loyal Badger and save my apples... but made a first attempt at the thunderhawk anyway... 48HRS! That settles it, I don't need Felione! What is it?! Crystal Unicorn and Eagle Beagle. My first hybrid! This combined with deadwing on the nest and I'm on cloud nine! (Even with the sore throat of nightmares!)
    Peridot Phoenix! Congrats! Hope you feel better soon

Executive Chef
    i'm so jalous !
    i mean jalous of your peridot not of your sickness LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef

Hello Cdnfroglover it can also be Valkyrie or Peridot Phoenix. Congratulations

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast