Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of Magic Storybook

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Am I the only one who wants the castle habitat just because it's pretty? 4x4 is pretty big for decoration, as I only have the Valiant Lion for the HP theme, but I really love it! Any thoughts on other creatures that might fit a castle theme? I know I won't be able to complete the storybook because I only have 4,000 food. I decided to level up the Scorpio right away. I think it's my new favorite ��
    Don't give up yet! I rarely have more then 5,000-10,000 food when these storybooks start but I'm always able to finish them. What I do is immediately start planting 1 hour charm cherries, set an alarm and plant them every hour then plant 5 hour Nexus Nuts while sleeping. If you plant like crazy and wait to start the storybook until the very last minute possible, it is doable! Also, if you have the time to stay on your game for a while, plant Power pears or the 30 second apples. It's tedious but your food supply will start adding up! Good luck to you and everyone participating in this storybook!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Am I the only one who wants the castle habitat just because it's pretty? 4x4 is pretty big for decoration, as I only have the Valiant Lion for the HP theme, but I really love it! Any thoughts on other creatures that might fit a castle theme? I know I won't be able to complete the storybook because I only have 4,000 food. I decided to level up the Scorpio right away. I think it's my new favorite 
    castle habitat is on sale for 200gems atm ... it can house 4 animals with elements of magic/thunder/earth sadly it is the only habitat to house all magic elements ... all magic elements are like zodiac habitat ...

if you are level 17-21 when u start story quest you do not need to epic the animals so it is doable just hard....

if you are level22 & above, hopefully you are lvl40+ because just plant 5hr food x3(75K each) & 8hr each day, you still have spare 5-8K apples leftover for leaderboard(if you start right now btw) I have not count the food 300 from battles & assuming you are 0 apple & start right now ... good luck & dun give up since it is like a free UR animal event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS

Ch 1 : 3 acts
    - Plant adventurenips x4 (skip : 8)
    - Harvest adventurenips x4 (skip : 12)
    - Collect 1 pendant from round 1
    Reward: 10 runes

Ch 2 : 3 acts
    - Plant mana bananas x6
    - Breed Pandaffodil with another animal
    - Collect 60 wizard glasses from farms
    Reward : Loyal Badger (i need the english name) (Magic Earth, hatching 8h, evolving ??)

Ch 3 : 3 acts
    - Plant mangos x5 (skip : 30 gems)
    - Raise Loyal Badger to level 5 (skip : 12 gems)
    - Collect 1 pendant from round 8 (it count if you already won round 8) (skip : 75)
    Reward : 8000 apples

Ch4 : 3 acts
    - Hatch a Thunderhawk (lightning nature, 16h) (skip: 48)
    - xx
    - xx
    Reward : xx
    Thank you very much for your help, Clark Wayne ♥

Executive Chef
    My first try for thunderhawk I get 17 hour porkupine.. Thank goodness I tried early on! Porkupine on nest and 16 hour in den (think its thunderhawk, not another 16 hour elec/nature I don't think)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I know right! I'd like 2 so I can keep one as a puppy it's just too cute!
    He's my favorite among all the Harry Potter themed animals that were released! Thank goodness it wasn't placed in the leaderboards as the grand prize!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Don't give up yet! I rarely have more then 5,000-10,000 food when these storybooks start but I'm always able to finish them. What I do is immediately start planting 1 hour charm cherries, set an alarm and plant them every hour then plant 5 hour Nexus Nuts while sleeping. If you plant like crazy and wait to start the storybook until the very last minute possible, it is doable! Also, if you have the time to stay on your game for a while, plant Power pears or the 30 second apples. It's tedious but your food supply will start adding up! Good luck to you and everyone participating in this storybook!
    Where can I see the prizes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Where can I see the prizes?
    I haven't seen the storybook splash screen pop up yet. If you go to the shop you can see the animal prizes where they are for sale.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 10-29-16 at 10:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    This storybook version is for the high level players. Best of luck everyone.

Chapter 1
    It had been a long morning pop quizzes and enchantment homework, but the Loyal Badger was excited for what the rest of the day had in store. There was so much to learn and only so many hours in the day, but that's what school was all about!

Act 1: Plant 4 Adventurnips - skip for 8 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 4 Adventurnips - skip for for 12 gems
    Act 3: Collect 1 pendant from Round one of the tournament
    Prize: 10 Realm Runes

Chapter 2
    While on the way to the library to study for more exams, Loyal Badger heard a commotion from one of the seldomly used hallways. It sounded like an argument was taking place and at a school for users of magic, arguments often ended poorly for one of the parties involved. Loyal Badger decided to investigate!

Act 1: Plant 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 8 gems
    Act 2: Breed Pandaffodil with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Act 3: Collect 60 Wizard Glasses from Harvesting - skip for 80 gems
    Prize: Loyal Badger

Chapter 3
    After rounding the corner, Loyal Badger finally saw what was happening. Four students, wearing the colours of the Cunning Snake, had cornered another student and were yelling at her and threatening her.

Act 1: Plant 5 Mystic mangoes - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 5 ( Hatching and Evolution time 8 hours) - skip for 12 gems
    Act 3: Collect 1 pendants from Round 8 of the tournament - skip for 75 gems
    Prize: 8000 apples

Chapter 4
    Loyal badger was about to intervene when there was a bright flash and a loud bang! Suddenly, the four bullies began frantically running about! Felione had cast a spell to light their hair on fire! Loyal Badger glanced at Felione and could see a sly little smile spread across her face. It appeared she was more than capable of defending herself.

Act 1: Hatch a Thunderhawk - skip for 48 gems
    Act 2: Plant 6 Adventurnips - skip for 16 gems
    Act 3: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 8 - skip for 40 gems
    Prize: 16 Snake Tiles

Chapter 5
    When the bullies had finally run away, Loyal Badger approached Felione and asked if she was all right. Grateful for the concern, she explained that she's fine, just a little shaken. Loyal Badger asked why the bullies were harassing her. That's when Felione's face went pale and her voice began to tremble.

Act 2: Feed a Thunderhawk 20 times - skip for 24 gems
    Act 3: Collect 30 Wizard Glasses from Harvesting - skip for 40 gems
    Act 4: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 11 - skip for 75 gems
    Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

Chapter 6
    Felione mentioned that she had gone to the supply closet for more paper and quills when she found the four students casting a summoning spell! She hid in the shadows to see what they were doing but accidentally knocked over some glass potion bottles and gave herself away. She tried to escape but, but to no avail!

Act 1: Feed a Thunderhawk 25 times - skip for 58 gems
    Act 2: Collect 100 Magic Wands from Harvesting - skip for 67 gems
    Act 3: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 15 - skip for 120 gems
    Act 4: Not sure about this one. ? Collect 1 pendant from the tournament Round 18 (I finished the tournament first, so this one was automatically completed)
    Prize: Felione

Chapter 7
    Loyal Badger couldn't believe something like that was going on at their school! Felione suggested that they take this information to the school's headmaster, Dumbledog! He would definitely know what to do! Loyal Badger agreed and they set off to Dumbledog's office as fast as they could.

Act 1: Plant 10 Power Pears - skip for 10 gems
    Act 2: Hatch a Planther - skip for 36 gems
    Act 3: Raise Felione to Level 4 ( Hatching and Evolution time 7 hours) - skip for 16 gems
    Prize: 12 Realm Runes

Chapter 8
    When Dumbledog heard of the summoning that the students were up to, he just smiled and thanked Loyal Badger and Felione. He mentioned to them that he already knew what they were up to and not to worry about it. Dumbledog ushered the two concerned students to the door, seemingly unconcerned.

Act 1: Harvest 6 Adventurnips - skip for 12 gems
    Act 2: Feed a Planther 40 times - skip for 75 gems
    Act 3: Collect 54 Magic Wands from Harvesting - skip for 36 gems
    Act 4: Raise Felione to Level 7 - skip for 35 gems
    Prize: Thumping Tree

Chapter 9
    Loyal Badger and Felione were very concerned that Dumbledog was not taking this attempted summoning more seriously. Those students could've been trying to summon something horrible, like a Basilisk! Dumbledog smiled at them and suggested they go to the common room and wait. What did Dumbledog have planned?

Act 1: Hatch a Fairy Ferret - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Raise Felione to Level 11 - skip for 95 gems
    Act 3: Harvest 6 Spell Melons - skip for 60 gems
    Act 4: Not sure. ? Collect 1 pendant from the tournament Round 35 ( this automatically completed for me)
    Prize: 8000 Apples

Chapter 10
    Loyal Badger and Felione patiently waited in the common room. Suddenly, the four student summoners burst frantically into the room with their parents in chase! Apparently, Dumbledog had secretly changed the summoning spell they were using to summon their parents instead! Needless to say, they were not pleased to have been summoned to the school to see what their children had been up to.

Act 1: Breed Planther with another animal - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Felione to Level 15 - skip for 195 gems
    Act 3: Plant 6 Adventurnips - skip for 12 gems
    Act 4: Feed a Fairy Ferret 35 times - skip for 55 gems
    Act 5: Collect 150 Magic Wands from Harvesting - skip for 100 gems
    Prize: Dumbledog
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 10-29-16 at 05:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Have the breeding for Seamur with Gems 50 accelerated and my Seamur I have fed from LVL 10 to LVL 14. This was exactly 25 times and with 56 gems the task finished. So now do the remaining tasks. :S

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    This storybook version is for the high level players.

Chapter 1
    It had been a long morning pop quizzes and enchantment homework, but the Loyal Badger was excited for what the rest of the day had in store. There was so much to learn and only so many hours in the day, but that's what school was all about!

Act 1: Plant 4 Adventurnips - skip for 8 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 4 Adventurnips - skip for for 12 gems
    Act 3: Collect 1 pendant from Round one of the tournament
    Prize: 10 Realm Runes

Chapter 2
    While on the way to the library to study for more exams, Loyal Badger heard a commotion from one of the seldomly used hallways. It sounded like an argument was taking place and at a school for users of magic, arguments often ended poorly for one of the parties involved. Loyal Badger decided to investigate!

Act 2: Breed Pandaffodil with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Act 3: Collect 60 Wizard Glasses from Harvesting - skip for 80 gems
    Prize: Loyal Badger

Chapter 3
    After rounding the corner, Loyal Badger finally saw what was happening. Four students, wearing the colours of the Cunning Snake, had cornered another student and were yelling at her and threatening her.

Act 1: Plant 5 Mystic mangoes - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 5 ( Hatching and Evolution time 8 hours) - skip for 12 gems
    Act 3: Collect 1 pendants from Round 8 of the tournament - skip for 75 gems
    Prize: 8000 apples

Chapter 4
    Loyal badger was about to intervene when there was a bright flash and a loud bang! Suddenly, the four bullies began frantically running about! Felione had cast a spell to light their hair on fire! Loyal Badger glanced at Felione and could see a sly little smile spread across her face. It appeared she was more than capable of defending herself.

Act 1: Hatch a Thunderhawk - skip for 48 gems
    Act 2: Plant 6 Adventurnips - skip for 16 gems
    Act 3: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 8 - skip for 40 gems
    Prize: 16 Snake Tiles

Chapter 5
    When the bullies had finally run away, Loyal Badger approached Felione and asked if she was all right. Grateful for the concern, she explained that she's fine, just a little shaken. Loyal Badger asked why the bullies were harassing her. That's when Felione's face went pale and her voice began to tremble.

Act 2: Feed a Thunderhawk 20 times - skip for 24 gems
    Act 3: Collect 30 Wizard Glasses from Harvesting - skip for 40 gems
    Act 4: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 11 - skip for 75 gems
    Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

Chapter 6
    Felione mentioned that she had gone to the supply closet for more paper and quills when she found the four students casting a summoning spell! She hid in the shadows to see what they were doing but accidentally knocked over some glass potion bottles and gave herself away. She tried to escape but, but to no avail!

Act 1: Feed a Thunderhawk 25 times - skip for 58 gems
    Act 2: Collect 100 Magic Wands from Harvesting - skip for 67 gems
    Act 3: Raise Loyal Badger to Level 15 - skip for 120 gems
    Act 4: Not sure about this one. ? Collect 1 pendant from the tournament (I finished the tournament first, so this one was automatically completed)
    Prize: Felione

Chapter 7
    Loyal Badger couldn't believe something like that was going on at their school! Felione suggested that they take this information to the school's headmaster, Dumbledog! He would definitely know what to do! Loyal Badger agreed and they set off to Dumbledog's office as fast as they could.

Act 1: Plant 10 Power Pears - skip for 10 gems
    Act 2: Hatch a Planther - skip for 36 gems
    Act 3: Raise Felione to Level 4 ( Hatching and Evolution time 7 hours) - sip for 16 gems
    Prize: 12 Realm Runes
    For chapter 7 is it hatch a Planthers or plantler? We had this discussion on the last storybook and I just want to be sure.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast