Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Masters of Magic Storybook

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    you have 4 days in advance to hatch thunderhawk mate if you start at day 1 ... 6days in advance to hatch if you start on day 3 .... are you telling me your luck is that bad that you are breeding others in those days? or you started breeding thunderhawk at day 4 (there is a big difference in here)

events are too much??? events give you free UR or SR animal if it is too much just stop playing or forget about the event & focus on the next event... I rather S8 throw me countless events (I can choose to play or skip & save my apples for other event I choose) than throwing me a storybook quest once every 3months with maybe 1million apples save up

if you are so bad luck in just breeding thunderhawk you should be getting rare or super rare or maybe 40hr+ fails... well your runes should be racking up at least 4 or more per breed ... well the expand is dreadful (this I agree with you) but you should be able to expand pretty fast than other players
    I don't mean to spoil the fun for others. There is no such thing than making everyone happy, I just needed to vent. Sorry if I hit a nerve.
    I, indeed, have such bad luck breeding Thunderhawk. The thing is, I can almost guarantee that I will breed it the second the event is over. Happened with other required animals before.
    Sure, once in a while I breed an animal that I don't have (like Skyena this time ), but it has become very difficult for me to breed the required ones. Usually I would get it after three or four fails. It did not take day after day after day.
    Of course the choice is mine to participate or not, and that is what I said, I will pause events for a while and keep enjoying the game at a slower pace =)
    Last edited by TamandraDrake; 11-07-16 at 12:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The game keeps glitching on me and putting me back to the last act of chapter 9 and making me re battle Dumbledog over and over, even though it registers things I do in the game after....like breed a planther with another animal which won't count now because it won't register I already did it.
    Last edited by monbohn; 11-08-16 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Auto correct messed up my words

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    The game keeps glitch ingredients on me and putting me back to the last act of chapter 9 and making me re battle Dumbledog over and over, even though it registers things I do in the game after....like breed a planther with another animal which won't count now because it won't register I already did it.
    if you visit a neighbor after you win it it should lock it in.. i visit neighbor everytime i do a move like get a good breed, win battle or mine so as not to lose my progress

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    if you visit a neighbor after you win it it should lock it in.. i visit neighbor everytime i do a move like get a good breed, win battle or mine so as not to lose my progress
    Yeah, I usually do that too, but not after every move, just before I close the game and since the next chapter popped up and a timer appeared over my breeding den with planther and pandaffodil I thought I was OK. It reset me twice now and I did take a screen shot of my last win against Dumbledog, but this late in the event I'm sure it's no good to send it because by the time they get time to reply I won't have time to finish the rest of the event.

I don't even know how to add a screen shot here.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314