Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    How to build up food: Only feed dragons on Tuesdays and Fridays after the event start time, and do not let your food total dip below 50,000 (unless feeding during a tales). I always have more than 100,000 food at the start day of an event by using this strategy. If the event is not food intensive, I feed whatever dragons I like. If it's a tales, I save my food for the dragons in the tales. During the tales, I boost my food supply by planting 10 minute crops while watching primetime tv.

This allows me to have enough food for tales, and even allows me to feed some of the other dragons on my island. (For those events for which evolving is needed, I only feed on Tuesday/Friday the lower dragons up to evolving age to have as many ready to evolve as possible. I usually have a few from an event that I've forgotten and left at level 4!)
    I wish it was this easy for me. I have only 3 dragons ready to evolve from 6 to 7, no other dragons on my island are below that besides baby forest dragons for bingo (cheap feeding and quick evolving), and level 3 air, water, olympus, and light dragons ready to evolve for leaderboard events. I am completely unable to level any other dragons unless I deem them battle arena worthy, and only a select number are leveled sufficiently enough (14 or 15) for where I want them. With how the tales are you can't piss away 30,000+ food for even one feeding, and I plant upgrapes all day.

Farm Supplier
    The only dragon I like is the last one and I haven't recovered from the last event to even think that completing this latest one is feasible. I spent millions in coin planting upgrapes and desperately mining in an attempt to have enough food to finish leveling what I needed and didn't quite make it...I ended up BUYING food. That was absolutely ridiculous. Leveling the dragons seemed even more expensive than usual this time around and I'm not even entirely sure how useful they'll be in tournaments. The leaderboard was a great break and the community event really helped give me time to build up the food stores again, but it wasn't long enough. These back to back timed events are ****ing me--I don't find it fun.

So I'm sitting this one out.

It'd be nice if the timed events were longer, give people some breathing room. RS and BS get a month for theirs and I can finish those at a leisurely pace without feeling rushed at all...the short timers on Castle Story and Dragon Story are absolutely insane.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    oh my I can't open the game ...what a h....I can't even see this new event or to start it( actually can't open any of S8 games

something is wrong S8,I tried to log in on three differnet phones and I just can't conect,all other sites are working very well with no problems. storm8 dosen't work something...please fix this.everything worked well until this update.
    I havethe same problem... Just all games of Storm8 does not working-no load over wifi connections (Itry different phones), just work when I use networkof mobile operator. And the same is for this forum site,with WIFi does no wo. From other games operators any game is working with WIFI connection andany other internet sites. My WLAN port is blocket by side of Storm8.
    This problem started after is LEADERBOARD event Ended.

lenasdinner now is working for you,do you repair this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Will wait for the auto-start. Don't have enough food supply yet.

Farm Supplier
    Any idea about food requirement?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tywin111 View Post
    Any idea about food requirement?
    If it's like the previous tales, I suppose it roughly costs 340,000 apples in total (to raise the two dragons to level 14 & 13, respectively).

Rhino Keeper
    If breeding the Air dragon doesn't register for anyone else, just force close and reopen- that got it to work for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I missed out on quite a few of the final prize dragons until I could build up my food supplies.

For me, I don't find 100,000 food to be enough - I need around 200,000 before starting a Tales.
    And yes, that is ridiculous

I only plant Diamondates, but if you can play more often and plant Rushrooms that helps.
    But of course that's expensive too!
    I said over 100,000- I usually end up with anywhere between 135,000- 175,000, depending on how busy I've been. I usually plant Diamondates, but during a tournament, I'll take advantage of popping in every hour to battle and plant the Rushrooms (harvesting before battle helps prevent glitches, too).

Don't forget to take advantage of the food you could win in the mines- after a leaderboard and world event, the bombs and dynamite supply should be in good shape!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    I like the fact that S8 is now giving more food as prize for higher levels.. 26000 food seems nice..
    My plan: start tomorrow and complete till day 2, since I am not participating, I have nothing to loose if I start early.. I can craft the first dragon and then trade it.. No loss on food there but will gain 6000 food as prize for day 2..
    I may do the same think too, good idea!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    If breeding the Air dragon doesn't register for anyone else, just force close and reopen- that got it to work for me!
    thanks. it worked! ☺

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast