Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 9, Act 3...Breed with a Genie dragon. I did....Genie and Virtue are in the breeding den now, but it's not moving me on to the next act. :/ Maybe I need to try force closing?

Edit: Force closing and restarting phone did work once I finally managed to get a good connection.
    Last edited by monbohn; 11-08-16 at 12:24 AM.

Mine is doing the exact same thing. *sigh* update: I force closed and turned my phone off and back on and it moved me to the next act.
    Last edited by jamiendnino; 11-07-16 at 11:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    seems this is first time for me win in battle arena was not credited to tales steps.
    generally if my game set back , i would have a clear battle arena for me to try battle again, however, not this time.

it should be on my 3rd win at the arena, but after i won and get back to my island, processing screen appear and i can see the timer above arena, just as i thought my win was credited, no, my counter in tales only showed 2/5! how come? if my win was not credited in the game, then why i need to wait for an hour to battle?

Doors anyone know what chapter 10 requires for lowest levels?

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying to get past Ice Age 10 of all things and it won't go down! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Ran out of food while Spooky was at level 11. Managed to scrape together enough to get him to 12, partly by using the scalypears I had set aside for collecting runestones later, but 13 is out of reach without spending gold. It's hard to admit defeat, but at some point you have to reassess priorities and move on.

Executive Chef
    My son has 1 battle left to win. Been trying to get 4 since 6am, it's now after 3pm. He's faced an Olympus and Helios while I've been helping. I won Olympus, it glitches, set it over and lost with the same dragon. Then I was on Helios, bashed with a diamond, no damage, it glitches, starts all over, bash again massive critical hit. One glitch in our favor, one was not. Fingers crossed this next dragon goes down easy!

Right now I'm pretty upset. Got caught up with real life for a couple days, but I was on the raise the dragon to level 14 to get the last favor for the Spooky Dragon. Then with 10 minutes to go, I'm trying to mine so I can save as much gold as possible. The game freezes, and I manage to get back in with 1 min 30 seconds, so I buy two of the 5200 apple deals, and level up the dragon. I get the prize screen to pop up, immediately followed by the time expired screen, but when I go to craft my Spooky Dragon, I only have 3 favors.

It's pretty upsetting to have worked so hard the whole 10 days, only to forget to pick up the last few runestones which would have given me the final dragon. I came in 5 minutes to late this morning, after realizing that I might have forgotten about it, I was so close, and had no problem finishing for a change, and then with the overload of tasks, new leaderboard starting and everything, I forgot about the last runestones ...

Quote Originally Posted by Donnasadoptables View Post
    Right now I'm pretty upset. Got caught up with real life for a couple days, but I was on the raise the dragon to level 14 to get the last favor for the Spooky Dragon. Then with 10 minutes to go, I'm trying to mine so I can save as much gold as possible. The game freezes, and I manage to get back in with 1 min 30 seconds, so I buy two of the 5200 apple deals, and level up the dragon. I get the prize screen to pop up, immediately followed by the time expired screen, but when I go to craft my Spooky Dragon, I only have 3 favors.
    3 days later, still no resolution on my ticket. Of course, I can no longer craft the dragon. Very disappointing. I think I'm done spending actual cash on this game.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718