Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ronirp View Post
    My spooky dragon disappeared! I evolved it to level 4, finished that act, and now cannot find it anywhere. Searched all my blue and yellow islands. I tried force closing the game and no luck. Any idea how to try to search for it?
    Maybe try to do one of the two quests and see if you get him in your choices? At least then you'll know if he's still in your island, and remind yourself what he looks like at level 4.
    Last edited by Nikkook; 10-31-16 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Mistake

Fashion Designer
    For high levels:
    If I counted right, you'll need (besides 2 small pearls and 1 small onyx) 14 flying pumpkins and 7 ghosts.
    So far I completed one spooky sights, got 3 flying pumpkins, and 2 ghouls! for 1 ghost each. If these numbers are consistent, you'll end up with one spare flying pumpkin. To get rid of this soon-to-become-obsolete crafting part, complete one more spooky sights and two more ghouls! and craft two floating candles. Unlike spare parts, decor can be sold

Luck is on the nest, got it first try with Infinity and Luck.

And one other thing: I HATE (sorry for shouting, but I REALLY HATE) planting/harvesting Firapples and Pumpwings. I still don't see why we have to do these low food yielding crops while we need a mountain (make that a Mount Everest ) of food.
    I understand that planning is part of dragon tales, so I don't mind the time it takes. IMO best thing S8 could do here is give us the choice between Firapples or Rushrooms and Pumpwings or Diamondates... Guess I'll have to submit this in the suggestions thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    Maybe try to do one of the two quests and see if you get him in your choices? At least then you'll know if he's still in your island, and remind yourself what he looks like at level 4.
    Sorry, just realised you said spooky, NOT involved in questing, so forget that suggestion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    Sorry, just realised you said spooky, NOT involved in questing, so forget that suggestion.
    So try the breeding or battling list, if it's not there, submit a ticket at https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Can you hatch the eggs before prompted? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can you hatch the eggs before prompted? Thanks!
    See post #90 on previous page...

Fashion Designer
    Why does the pop-up for the lowest levels says day 2 prize! And grand prize?
    I finished chapter 2 on my baby account, but no crypt dragon and no 2nd favor to craft the dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Just read through all this and since I liked crypt I decided to go for him. Then spent two days on corrupt Stalwart. So lost two days on the timer. Thanks Storm 8!

I like the 6K apple prizes but since we're asking for impubeeries pump wings and fire apples you're shooting me done on a higher level crop. Then you want me to plant for runes stones.

Sorry loves, but you're making this impossible so I'm still going to sit this out.

I would not have given it this much effort had I known you first task was a battle during a tournament.
    Couldn't complete day 1 til after tournament ended...stuck on 20 too...and now it's Halloween. 2 kids so I will see how it goes. Not looking great thus far

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ronirp View Post
    My spooky dragon disappeared! I evolved it to level 4, finished that act, and now cannot find it anywhere. Searched all my blue and yellow islands. I tried force closing the game and no luck. Any idea how to try to search for it?
    Oh my goodness, was looking for spooky dragon, which I have not crafted yet... Finally found crypt!! Feeling failry stupid

Rhino Keeper
    Not even giving this one the time of day. Got the crypt dragon and not gonna waste the apples going for the next. Good luck to those who continue.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast