Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Executive Chef
    Well it looks like I might be in for this after all.......

I had to breed something with metal for bingo (chose night) - got 17 hours, if it's a luck fail, I'll go ahead and try to complete this. I'm at 99,775 in food, better get planting, upgrapes are on now. I have time this weekend to clean so I'll set the timer and plant too. If it's not a luck, then I'll go as far as that task. I really like the spooky the best, so it's not a total bad thing if that is a luck.

My son loves all three, he's in the mid levels so that's not too bad to do, thank goodness for this forum, it makes things easier.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I havethe same problem... Just all games of Storm8 does not working-no load over wifi connections (Itry different phones), just work when I use networkof mobile operator. And the same is for this forum site,with WIFi does no wo. From other games operators any game is working with WIFI connection andany other internet sites. My WLAN port is blocket by side of Storm8.
    This problem started after is LEADERBOARD event Ended.

lenasdinner now is working for you,do you repair this problem?
    no still the same,even when I connect with my phone network,still need many times to load the game to open,and when it does open sometimes saves things I do sometimes not.I plant today firapples 6 times for todays act,it just dosen't work as it should,I'm on conected all morning on my phone network since I'm working.I'm at home now,and somehow I was able to send dayli gold to my friends.I need many times to do the steps so thay can be saved.I have trouble to open craft shop,I don't know what we need to craft for event,I'm totally dumm what to do next,I really hope I can craft Crypt today.

I don't know what to do,I'm not computer freek.someone has to this for me.....

Nightclub Owner
    Finished Chapter 2
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I don't even get a chance to complete this tale since it requires a small onyx for the wandering spirit. I haven't bred a single black or zodiac type dragon to be able to trade it for the black onyx. And no...I don't plan on trading my unbreedable dragons from various events or mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    no still the same,even when I connect with my phone network,still need many times to load the game to open,and when it does open sometimes saves things I do sometimes not.I plant today firapples 6 times for todays act,it just dosen't work as it should,I'm on conected all morning on my phone network since I'm working.I'm at home now,and somehow I was able to send dayli gold to my friends.I need many times to do the steps so thay can be saved.I have trouble to open craft shop,I don't know what we need to craft for event,I'm totally dumm what to do next,I really hope I can craft Crypt today.

I don't know what to do,I'm not computer freek.someone has to this for me.....
    Look at this link,I think we all have the same problem. The common factors of the problem:
    Europe,android, problem is start after the Leaderboard event ended.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-servers/page2

Rhino Keeper
    I will pass this event too many events

Farm Supplier
    Are the mid levels and the high levels pretty much the same?

New Resident
    Hi, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing, how many apples were you awardec for completing chapter two?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Are the mid levels and the high levels pretty much the same?
    Lower food requirements and some other minor changes, but if you prepare for the high level requirements the mid levels will be peanuts

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Lower food requirements and some other minor changes, but if you prepare for the high level requirements the mid levels will be peanuts
    Thank you. I am worried about having to breed certain dragons and having the white gems and the onyx to craft the needed items. This is my first time playing a tales at the mid level so I don't want to get stuck.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast