Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Executive Chef
    GIVE up this event in All my 3 accounts, stoped in chapter 6 , I dont have enought food, I always spent gold to skip level up Dragons to level 14, but I think this Inst worth anymore, good luck for those who still in events
    Hope TL GIVE us more land to expand, I have lots of Dragons in storage and this last prize would BE there, so this is not worth for me !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    GIVE up this event in All my 3 accounts, stoped in chapter 6 , I dont have enought food, I always spent gold to skip level up Dragons to level 14, but I think this Inst worth anymore, good luck for those who still in events
    Hope TL GIVE us more land to expand, I have lots of Dragons in storage and this last prize would BE there, so this is not worth for me !!!
    I give up on chapter 9. The prizes remaining aren't worth it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    I stopped at Ch6 also, I had over 500,000 food so that wasn't an issue.
    Though instead of getting and feeding dragons that aren't needed, I was able to feed my Quetzal (Diamond hybrid) to Lvl15.
    Still got over 200,000 food to start building a stockpile again to give to my other Diamond and Champion dragons.

I"m breeding the genie dragon and not getting credit. Is there a trick to this? Chapter 9, Act 3.

Oh, and I needed 5 batteries (lvl 80 at the start of the event)
    Last edited by StefaninaFla; 11-05-16 at 01:03 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    I"m breeding the genie dragon and not getting credit. Is there a trick to this? Chapter 9, Act 3.

With the breeding tasks, you get the credit when the egg is placed on a nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post

Hopefully, you've already figured this out, but the breed tasks aren't registering at first in this tales for some reason. Just force close (quit) your game, then reload it. You'll pass the act then.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Breed a luck dragon (in all past Tales) means that you will need to hatch the luck dragon from the egg - that is why many of us try breeding it early and let it sit on our nests until the task pops up. Then we hatch/place in the habitat it to get credit. I'm paranoid to sell it off the nest, other do and are successful. You can do this one in advance.

Breed with a luck dragon (in all past DT) means to put a luck dragon and something else on your breeding den (just like the task for breed with an air dragon), once the bar pops up to give you the breeding time, the task usually finishes. You cannot start this one in advance.

Hopes that helps and if I'm wrong and something has changed this time, please let us all know.
    Hi & thanks for getting back with me. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Still trying to figure this whole forum stuff out.
    So I bread with a Luck dragon but when I put in the nest DT did NOT advance me forward to the next act. Not even after I hatched it.
    I wonder why.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadiGemii View Post
    Hi & thanks for getting back with me. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Still trying to figure this whole forum stuff out.
    So I bread with a Luck dragon but when I put in the nest DT did NOT advance me forward to the next act. Not even after I hatched it.
    I wonder why.
    When this happens, force close by turning off your device. Then when you turn it back on and re-open the game, it should register.

Does anyone happen to know the level requirements for mid levels? (Level 90) I thought I was going to have to breed a luck... so have it in my nest and don't need it. I'm on chapter 6 (don't remember act... raise crypt to level 10)... waiting on evolution now... thanks in advance if anyone can help, just don't want a last minute breeding surprize

Executive Chef
    For mid lvl you will need to raise Crypt to lvl 10 and Spooky to lvl 9. in ch 8 you will need to hatch Genie dragon.
    Hope this helps for you.

Have you notice......bateries are saved in our storage( that's first) I wonder why?