Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    What's the easiest dragon to breed that can be traded for a small onyx? You need it to craft a Wandering Spirit.
    That's going to be a problem. I bred Night once by accident (had to sell it because I didn't have a habitat) and once again on purpose, but most of the time when I'm trying for a black hybrid, the colors split. I hate to trade any of my blacks, but I hate more to spend gold to complete the Tales.

Farm Supplier
    This is way too much too many events one after another I love the looks of the Dragons but I'm going to sit this one out so I can build up my food

Fashion Designer
    Since Storm 8 has chosen in its infinite wisdom not to listen to high level players about needing a way to get food for tales and because the dragons are of zero interest I and my fellow seniors with four accounts won't be participating.

I would like to see an opt out button for events. I don't think I should have to be reminded of events I'm not interested in six times a day.

Executive Chef
    I'm sitting this one out. Breed a luck, yuck! I'm not upset about it, I'm going to sit back and try to breed some diamond hybrids as soon as the battle tourney. None of these dragons wow me.

Executive Chef
    Sitting this one out too. Really bored of all the events and very little room on my island anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    oh my I can't open the game ...what a h....I can't even see this new event or to start it( actually can't open any of S8 games

something is wrong S8,I tried to log in on three differnet phones and I just can't conect,all other sites are working very well with no problems. storm8 dosen't work something...please fix this.everything worked well until this update.
    I have been able to get into the game once since the leaderboard ended, and the game closed before I could even collect my food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Since Storm 8 has chosen in its infinite wisdom not to listen to high level players about needing a way to get food for tales and because the dragons are of zero interest I and my fellow seniors with four accounts won't be participating.

I would like to see an opt out button for events. I don't think I should have to be reminded of events I'm not interested in six times a day.
    I love that idea of an opt out button - it could not only remove the splash screen reminders of the event, but also the icon on the right of the screen. Often it gets so crowded over there lately that I don't even realise there is an offer or a spin wheel or something that I hadn't seen before.

As for this event, while it appears more achievable than some I have seen, it eats way too much food, ties up the nests, and doesn't allow any chance to level up some of the beautiful dragons from previous events. There needs to be a balance, and an opt out button would help us achieve that.

I'm with most here, so many events and bingos and I'm burnt out... Very little food, being locked in to plant and harvest specific things really takes its toll and not too fussed with these dragons, so it's good timing...

Also think an opt out would be a great idea, but of course won't happen as it drives away business and chance to get gold off players!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the fact that S8 is now giving more food as prize for higher levels.. 26000 food seems nice..
    My plan: start tomorrow and complete till day 2, since I am not participating, I have nothing to loose if I start early.. I can craft the first dragon and then trade it.. No loss on food there but will gain 6000 food as prize for day 2..

i can't start the game, it doesn't load

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast