Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Thanks now, but that's why I asked at the beginning of the week so that people, especially ones who haven't been playing long, and don't live in the USA, could decide not to waste all their food stores etc on an event they may not be able to finish.
    It really would be nice if storm8 could be a bit more considerate to their world wide fan base and not base everything around their own time zone.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrmrmrmrmrm View Post
    Thanks now, but that's why I asked at the beginning of the week so that people, especially ones who haven't been playing long, and don't live in the USA, could decide not to waste all their food stores etc on an event they may not be able to finish.
    It really would be nice if storm8 could be a bit more considerate to their world wide fan base and not base everything around their own time zone.
    I posted as soon as I got news. You can post in Scheduled Maintenance Sunday 11/6/2016 and ask them to give us more advance notice next time.

Quote Originally Posted by rmrmrmrmrmrm View Post
    impossible 24hrs around the world, in any case some zones wd be disadvantaged... actually, in case of tales, i even think that pst zone is not in good position - tales day start at midnight, many hours lost till morning...

the other thing is that they cd add at least half a day to anything timed if it falls to time switch! (dreams, dreams... lol)))

anycase, everything is back online now. which is good.
    and the tales timer shows not 0:00 pst but 0:00 pdt. no even plus one hour... everything for users!

I cannot raise my crypt dragon to lvl 11
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	34366

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayJane View Post
    I cannot raise my crypt dragon to lvl 11
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	34366
    Buy the noble crystal in the market for 500,000 coins

Thank you belarica
    Now my dragon is lvl 11 but I am out of money, and I think I haven't enough food to raise crypt to level 14
    Last edited by LindsayJane; 11-06-16 at 08:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Check out post 1 (page 1). It has been updated with all the info! :-)
    That's for Higher levels

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad I skipped ahead with 50 gold to try and get ahead on chapter 10 with the 5 battle arena matches to probably be stuck on steelflare dragon until the tournament is over! Lol! Any suggestions how to get rid of Steelflare dragon!? 

Edit: Got him with my level 15 Fire dragon finally!
    Last edited by missbandette; 11-06-16 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Defeated dragon
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    you need 10 and you request them from neighbors. (High Level)
    I received the 10 batteries(thanks to my superb neighbors) in less than an hour. The batteries appear in storage so you can check the newsfeed total vs the DT. book total vs the storage total.
    At one time, I had 8 in storage but the DT.book total was 7. Looking at the newsfeed, I had 7 batteries sent by neighbors and 1 map(which I haven't requested for 3 days). This means the newsfeed sometimes incorrectly displays maps received when in fact it is batteries.

Interestingly, I now have 25 batteries about 5hr after requesting. Does this indicate the maximum items received has increased to 25 or more? Anyone else have more than 25 in one day?
    Last edited by retseho; 11-07-16 at 07:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    I started chapter 10 early,( do have a life as well ! ) top level , was lucky in battles and good prior planning but there are an awful lot of runestones to collect , still at it ..... Could be very tight on time if attempted in one day ......

Finished this morning, egg on nest Good luck to all playing , hope the top prize dragon is useful
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-08-16 at 01:10 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10