Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

In previous years storm8 has scheduled maintainance on the day the US clocks go back. Last year the whole storm8 site was down from 8 am to noon UK time. Could one of the moderators if they are reading this, please get information as to how many daytime hours UK and European players will have remaining next Sunday, to finish day 10 of this Dragon Tales event (and the last day of the FFS Story book).

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have any suggestions to take down a Cartographer 14? My first battle of the Tales and nothing is touching it! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    hi guys, I'll play for the food rewards but I don't think i'll complete this event b'coz i'm only working to collect corrupt crystals in order to get the DARK ONE which is the first 4 colored dragon and this tale does not seem to offer any. not stressing out about it. my spa is about to burst at the seams due to all the dragons defeated by fruition (took a day and a half to defeat fruition- storm 8 forum has to do something about it- not rite for ppl to battle any opponent that long its just plain ridiculous.) during the cobra tourney.
    Last edited by Aly_10; 10-29-16 at 05:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions to take down a Cartographer 14? My first battle of the Tales and nothing is touching it! Thanks!
    I beat it before using any red type dragons- playful I believe, if not fire or any hybrids with red in it. hope it helps

Farm Supplier
    Where does everyone go to see what the chapter requirements are for the mid levels?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrmrmrmrmrm View Post
    In previous years storm8 has scheduled maintainance on the day the US clocks go back. Last year the whole storm8 site was down from 8 am to noon UK time. Could one of the moderators if they are reading this, please get information as to how many daytime hours UK and European players will have remaining next Sunday, to finish day 10 of this Dragon Tales event (and the last day of the FFS Story book).
    We don't have news of any scheduled maintenance but we'll post an announcement when we get updates, if any.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I too want to sit this out but I only play for Tales now an have 370k of food in stock.
    The issue I have is that the dragons just do not interest me but it is tales and also Halloween themed so I will give it a go.
    IMO I think the designers must be facing the same level of exhaustion as the players as the last few dragons from tourneys, leaderboard and this are not the best work and the designers must be coming up to a level of creative exhaustion.
    So S8 please let up the endless events for the sake of your player and designer base.

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to sit this one out completely, but what do you know; two fails in breeding have given me a luck and a genie egg in the nests! Maybe I should work through some of it.
    On the bad side, I have been trying for 3 days to place another habitat but keep being thrown out of the game. Might be the thing that stops this tales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    IMO I think the designers must be facing the same level of exhaustion as the players as the last few dragons from tourneys, leaderboard and this are not the best work and the designers must be coming up to a level of creative exhaustion.
    So S8 please let up the endless events for the sake of your player and designer base.
    Totally agree.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure how far I'll be able to get (first time on high level) but I gave it a try. Until now I'm on track but not sure that I'll be able to finish. But at least I'll try to get the second dragon. Depending on work and the tournament/wheel I might give up after geting the seond one and not trying for the last one.

But I got a luck fail on the second nest so at least I'm covered there. I'll try for genie as soon as I use luck.
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast