Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    Well I too want to sit this out but I only play for Tales now an have 370k of food in stock.
    The issue I have is that the dragons just do not interest me but it is tales and also Halloween themed so I will give it a go.
    IMO I think the designers must be facing the same level of exhaustion as the players as the last few dragons from tourneys, leaderboard and this are not the best work and the designers must be coming up to a level of creative exhaustion.
    So S8 please let up the endless events for the sake of your player and designer base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    I was going to sit this one out completely, but what do you know; two fails in breeding have given me a luck and a genie egg in the nests! Maybe I should work through some of it.
    On the bad side, I have been trying for 3 days to place another habitat but keep being thrown out of the game. Might be the thing that stops this tales.
    I've also been thinking about the designers having to come up with so many new things....just between DS and FFS there must be enough to keep them busy 24/7 with all the constant events these days.

And I also get kicked from the game every time I try to purchase a habitat.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-02-16 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Removed discussing support issues

Can someone please explain, when the game calls to " Breed a Luck dragon" & " Breed with a Luck dragon", what's the difference between the two? Cause I have done both and the game will not advance me forward.
    Help please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadiGemii View Post
    Can someone please explain, when the game calls to " Breed a Luck dragon" & " Breed with a Luck dragon", what's the difference between the two? Cause I have done both and the game will not advance me forward.
    Help please.
    Breed a luck dragon (in all past Tales) means that you will need to hatch the luck dragon from the egg - that is why many of us try breeding it early and let it sit on our nests until the task pops up. Then we hatch/place in the habitat it to get credit. I'm paranoid to sell it off the nest, other do and are successful. You can do this one in advance.

Breed with a luck dragon (in all past DT) means to put a luck dragon and something else on your breeding den (just like the task for breed with an air dragon), once the bar pops up to give you the breeding time, the task usually finishes. You cannot start this one in advance.

Hopes that helps and if I'm wrong and something has changed this time, please let us all know.

Executive Chef
    Getting VERY frustrated with the battle requirement - it seems like my battles are super HARD right now, worse than tournaments. I've lost once with a dragon that had a 75% chance of winning. Got past it, then LOST again two more times with dragons that have 60%+ chance of winning. I'm NOT spending one ounce of gold to speed up the battle component or skip them. I can only imagine how hard the battles will be on the last day when I need to win 5 of them. These dragons aren't that important to me, nice to have but not life changing.

The same thing is happening to me. The battles are really frustrating but I'm not spending one piece of gold. This last battle was 75% chance but of course I lost and I've been losing at least once almost every round!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caramellenina View Post
    The same thing is happening to me. The battles are really frustrating but I'm not spending one piece of gold. This last battle was 75% chance but of course I lost and I've been losing at least once almost every round!
    At least it's not just me, not that it makes me feel any better.

I would much rather prefer how they did it last time - tie the battles into the tournament, then I could complete them as I had time to reach the required number of rounds versus having to cram them in while I'm at work. And the way day 10 is setup, there is no room for many loses like this with the way the tasks are ordered.

Rhino Keeper
    So we need a small black gemstone to craft the watering thing. How do we get that? I don't have any duplicate blacks to trade that will give a small black stone. So if that is needed I am going to stop this tale now and save my food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    I've also been thinking about the designers having to come up with so many new things....just between DS and FFS there must be enough to keep them busy 24/7 with all the constant events these days.

And I also get kicked from the game every time I try to purchase a habitat.
    my game shouts down when ever I want to buy a habitat.finally I was able to buy a habitat for Crypt after 3 times of shout downs.It's very anoying.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-02-16 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadiGemii View Post
    Help please.
    For some reason, both breed with goals are not registering at first. Force close your game, then reopen it. It should give you the congratulations window after that.

Fashion Designer
    After I raised my Crypt dragon to level 8, chapter 5 completed and said that I received the apple prize. But the prize didn't register - I had 499,xxx apples before completing chapter 5, and I still have that same amount. Have force closed multiple times, and it still has not registered.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast