Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Harbour Bridge & Golden City Bridge (new expansions) - Oct 27, 2016

Executive Chef
    How come we don't get the bulbs after each time? Several times already it has been no bulbs.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    How come we don't get the bulbs after each time? Several times already it has been no bulbs.
    The drops are random. Sometimes I get one of each, only one or not at all.

Fashion Designer
    This is the third phase of the City Harbor Bridge.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    This is the third phase of the City Harbor Bridge.
    You're very fast! I'm impressed! can you help to post the names of the repair parts for both bridges? I may not have the correct names in the Guide. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    What it looks like after the Golden City Bridge expansion:

One free space like the previous bridge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You're very fast! I'm impressed! can you help to post the names of the repair parts for both bridges? I may not have the correct names in the Guide. Thank you.
    Hahah I've been playing as much as possible after the bridge expansions opened. Yes, I'll update as I work on the City Harbor Bridge since I just finished the Golden City Bridge.

The blue cable is called the White Cable.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Hahah I've been playing as much as possible after the bridge expansions opened. Yes, I'll update as I work on the City Harbor Bridge since I just finished the Golden City Bridge.

The blue cable is called the White Cable.
    Thank you so much! I've updated the info. I am still at stage 1 lol, not much time to play and have to split time between games and forum. Much appreciate you and others who help to post. I know I can count on you all!

Edit to add: added your pic to post 1.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure if the requirements for Stages 2 and 3 for both bridges are the same for us all... but if you guys can help to post yours and if they're the same, I'll add them to Post 1 and the Guide. Thank you all for your help!

Fashion Designer
    The other City Harbor Bridge phase 3 items are Blue Jackhammer and Blue Steel Bar. I'm assuming the names are the same for the Golden City Bridge. Not sure about the colors though.

Fashion Designer
    The third phase of the City Harbor Bridge is extremely hard as the blue lights don't drop at all anymore... On the other phases, it was at least one every 3 business orders but now it's 1 in 5.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast