Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transferring Food

Post Transferring Food

is it possible to transfer food from counters you no longer want to use to new counters?

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Food cannot be moved to different counters. Your options are:

1. throw the food away and store the unwanted counter, cook a new batch and place on the new counter
    2. Wait until the food on the unwanted counter is eaten

Fashion Designer

Can you move food from one counter to another?

That's pretty much it. I want to move food from one counter to another. Is there a way to do that?

The question is: Can food be moved FROM one counter TO another counter?

(For those who need examples: The food is on counter A, but I'd like to move it to counter B. Can I do that?
    ...Or, stated another way, the food is on the red counter, but I'd like to move it to the blue counter. Can I do that?)

Thank you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-25-16 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Moderating & provoking others - members are only trying to help. Let's play nice. :)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    That's pretty much it. I want to move food from one counter to another. Is there a way to do that?

The question is: Can food be moved FROM one counter TO another counter?

(For those who need examples: The food is on counter A, but I'd like to move it to counter B. Can I do that?
    ...Or, stated another way, the food is on the red counter, but I'd like to move it to the blue counter. Can I do that?)

Thank you.
    No food can't be moved from one counter to another. I wish we could do that, but we can't.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-25-16 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!! Guess I have to hide those Christmas counters until the food is gone!

I'll be more careful in the future.

You can move the counters and stoves with food on them though, as long as you don't store them. That's when you lose the food on them.

It really is too bad about not being able to move food. Seems like you'd buy way more counters that way?!?!

Fashion Designer
    Yes! Unless I can replace every counter, there is no point in getting any. Invariably, everything gets messed up if they are not all the same. Plus, now I'm waiting for Christmas food to be eaten so I can get rid of some. I'm sticking with the original counters from now on.

It would be nice to be able to move food and have different counters, though. Especially holiday ones.

I just pull out a new counter, hide the old one and wait until the old counter is empty when I want to redecorate. Then I just store the old counter as soon as its empty, or if there's only say 10 servings left I sometimes just store it and lose the servings. Its what most players do when we redecorate

Farm Supplier
    I wish we could put food on the counters we want. I hate that the food gets put on a available counter. During Christmas I'm wanted holiday foods on the Christmas counters only. Mabey someday we'll be able to choose which counter we want our food on. Like on Fashion Story we can choose which rack we want to use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast