Thread: Old notifications of completed goals keep popping up nonstop

Old notifications of completed goals keep popping up nonstop

Android 5.1.1
    Game 1.5.5.9

When I play the game, old notifications of old challenges keep popping up starting with the harvest goals from a while back, until the first few goals of getting an oven. I have to keep pressing Okay until all the notifications run their course. I have completed all of the goals that come up,but for the harvest goals, it allows me the option to "buy now" and pay gems to get the rewards. Sometimes I'm in the middle of cooking and I accidentally click buy now and it takes gems away!! I have lost 12 gems today. Any way I can get them back??

Quote Originally Posted by vivacious90 View Post
    Android 5.1.1
    Game 1.5.5.9

When I play the game, old notifications of old challenges keep popping up starting with the harvest goals from a while back, until the first few goals of getting an oven. I have to keep pressing Okay until all the notifications run their course. I have completed all of the goals that come up,but for the harvest goals, it allows me the option to "buy now" and pay gems to get the rewards. Sometimes I'm in the middle of cooking and I accidentally click buy now and it takes gems away!! I have lost 12 gems today. Any way I can get them back??
    Sorry about this! When old goals start showing up when you open the game, please force-close the app and reopen. This should help clear up this issue.