Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Scorpio - 2016 Oct 25

Executive Chef

Scorpio - 2016 Oct 25

Scorpio
    More information on Scorpio in Creatures Guide.

Bravery and strength - the important aspects in a true friend! Be sure not to provoke this new creature though, they may snap! Earn the Scorpio’s trust in Fantasy Forest Story!

step1
    - harvest mango x5

step 2
    - collect 90 scorpio pendants from farms (skip : 120 gems)
    - collect 12 libra pendants from hatching (skip : 24 gems)

step 3
    - hatch a seamur (water nature, 11h) (skip : 50)
    - feed 50x the seamur (skip : 120)
    (if you got a seamur, you can feed it when trying to hatch it)

step 4
    - harvest spell melons x6 (skip : 60)
    - collect 132 Scorpio pendants from farms (skip : 176)

reward : Scorpio (zodiac ??, hatching ??h, evolving ??h)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update: This is fixed.

The team did a fix for us. Your extra nests will now give you the medallions just as the main nest.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-25-17 at 07:27 PM. Reason: added header
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! Now I have to decide, do I keep trying for Deadwing or stop and go for the new zodiac! Its both my kids sign so I want it... but I love deadwing and don't have him!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    reserved
    It's Scorpio, It has no n. Also love this animal and will go after it and still try and get the Skeletal Steed.
    PS. Cdnfroglover, the Scorpio has a VERY SMALL chance for it to come back where-as the dead animals and Frankenswine have a LARGER CHANCE to come back. Hope that helps you decide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    It's Scorpio, It has no n. Also love this animal and will go after it and still try and get the Skeletal Steed.
    PS. Cdnfroglover, the Scorpio has a VERY SMALL chance for it to come back where-as the dead animals and Frankenswine have a LARGER CHANCE to come back. Hope that helps you decide.
    That is what I am thinking as well. We likely won't see the Scorpio come back around. I was able to breed the Skeletal Steed. I wanted the Deadwing but I do want the Scorpio since it is my wife's sign, so that is what I will concentrate on.

Executive Chef
    I was looking forward to Scorpio to represent 3 family members zodiac sign but.. Honestly I'm not loving it, maybe I'll see something more to it but I only see a cliche scorpion and was hoping for a more creative representation like a dragon with the Scorpion tail or some awesome creature that I've seen the design team do so often but this one :/ at first look I'm just disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still needing the Sugarskull Glider for the Dead animals. I figure I will try for it and the Seamur since it is required for Scorpio. I usually use a gem animal for this since it also gives me a chance at a gem animal 'fail' that I don't have. Will probably breed a Quartz with a water/earth animal, so hopefully I will end up with something I need.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to Clark_Wayne for posting all the steps. As in all Zodiac goal line events, we need to breed a Rare animal, and it's Seamur this time. Seamur is a Water/Nature combo with 11-hour breeding/hatching time. It won't be easy. In the family of Water/Nature combination, you will probably get lots of Turtisle (6 hours). Then you you may see other two Rare animals, Aquatter (8 hours) and Chilly Goat (14 hours). There are three Super Rares, Ocean Owl (11 hours), Sea Horse (13 hours), and Skyena (16 hours). I have all of these animals except for Sea Horse. The Seamur I have is at Level 4 so I have an option to skip breeding (using 50 gems) in case I have no luck with breeding Seamur. Good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    Oh hurt, have no place in the habitats. Have a seamur on LVL 10 and my food is also exhausted for Halloweasel. No idea how I get so fast, a country extension. I do not sell a farm anymore, again such heavy tasks.

Fashion Designer
    Big Thanks to Clark_Wayne

I want to get the re released Zombee but the Zodiacs take priority in this forest. As for enjoying the fails I don't have a Skyena yet or any of the nature or water gem hybrids. My Seamur is at level 10 so it can only be fed 25 more times. Ahh well, at least I have the satisfaction of not having sold a baby Seamur recently. So here we go for a tour of turtisles. We will probably need one in the next storybook so I'll look for room to save one. I'll use the crystal unicorn in the mix and hope for an Gem hybrid fail somewhere along the way.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not impressed by this one, looks like Spring Wing with claws. Plus I just put my Quetzalcoatl in the flower. Don't get me wrong I'll try for it as I haven't missed one ever since I started with Gemini. I'm just really not looking forward to all the turtisle fails.
    Last edited by goddard7006; 10-25-16 at 01:57 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast