Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Cobra Dragon - 30 round tournament

Farm Supplier
    Congrats to those who won! I decided a couple of weeks ago that I'm not spending gold anymore until i have enough to buy a goldgiving dragon. That will take a long time and it's not easy with battles like these. I got stuck on dynasty for i don't know how many fights and I didn't get to beat him. I only hope that I'll still be able to get the dark one since I didn't get a crystal but I'm proud I stuck with it and didn't give up/in. I'll get him next time, or not. Luckily my life doesn't depend on it ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    That was a ridiculously hard tournament. Another one like that and they can keep their dark crystals

Despite feeling a tiny bit bummed that I didn't get to last round, I suddenly remembered that I managed to get all the corrupt crystals from this tournament. I think I'm only 2 crystals behind the amount that have been released so far.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    Despite feeling a tiny bit bummed that I didn't get to last round, I suddenly remembered that I managed to get all the corrupt crystals from this tournament. I think I'm only 2 crystals behind the amount that have been released so far.
    I'm one down so far. If it wasn't for the log in issues as the leader board ended, I might have made it. Started tournament two days late.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    @stevenlee2905, you my friend are awesome! Dynasty was giving me so much grief so I took your advice and used Firestorm Lvl 12 bB Dynasty is no more! THANKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    @stevenlee2905, thanks from me as well! I was looking at the last tourney for ideas vs. Corrupt Stalwart and saw that you had some luck with Goodwitch (white/blue/red). I tried my Independence lvl 10 (same colours) and finally won! Thanks!!
    You're very welcome, guys... I'm glad I was able to help...

How do you tell which dragons can defeat symbol dragons? For example, the rose symbol doesn't show on any color charts I've seen. Also, there was a dragon with champion symbol with an eye. I've seen which colors to use against the food, dynamite, bomb & maps, but would love to see something for other symbols. Thank you.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425