Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Dragon - 30 round tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    So weird! Reading your post I was expecting difficulties with Shaman, but RS15 took it out mmm. Same with cobra and he's,now in storage. Feeling lucky 😊
    Same here! Shaman went down in the first round to my Metal 11, and then Cobra went down on the first hit from Lightning 10. Bam. Cobra in storage. I was prepared for another few hours of fighting. I'm glad to be done.
    Congrats to you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Here's my results so far. I know I said I would post after 20 but I see some are having difficulty so far so here goes:

27. Fruition - Playful 13 B (Food producing dragons use green vines magic and they're weak against fire element dragons so Playful or Fire would be wise choices)
    At that high of a level, Fruition has no particular weaknesses. It may use the vines, but it's still a food-producing type, not a green type (like how Champs use black magic but are different in battle than black types). Every dragon in the game, regardless of level, has a 10% chance of beating it. Defeating it is a matter of persistence and some luck hitting the odds jackpot. My fingers are crossed for you for a quick victory!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	34240
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-30-16 at 07:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, that battle calc you are showing list only dragons up to level 10. On other battle calc is different:
    Dragon Lv. 15 Lv. 14 Lv. 13 Lv. 12 Lv. 11 Lv. 10 Lv. 9 Lv. 8 Lv. 7
    Playful 25% 25% 15% 15% 10% 10% 10% 10% 10%

So Playful13, according to this calc, have 15% as many others...

Fashion Designer
    Oh, duh. I always forget about the 10+ because none of my dragons are past 11. Haven't ever needed them to be, and it's too expensive to feed them up.
    Can't get the pic off, I thought you meant opponents don't go past level 10, which they didn't until a month ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	34241  
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-30-16 at 07:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It shows YOUR dragons up to level 10, dragons you use AGAINST (e.g. Playful against Fruiton 19)

Battle calc on wikia shows your dragons up to level 15 against oponents up to level 20.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really surprised that the Corrupt dragons are getting more complaints. I don't have any more difficulty with the corrupt dragons than with their counterparts. On the other hand, I've been stuck on Fruition since Thursday! I may try a few reds as per the suggestion up thread, but I'm going to throw in the towel this morning! I have more than 20 dragons in line for the spa. This has been a miserable tournament.

Farm Supplier
    Only four opponents left, but I've got all the corrupt gems from this tournament, so that's all I really wanted.
    If I get to finish, Cobra will just be a bonus in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the same boat! I have been stuck on him for 3 days! Fruition? Really???? I'm getting very irritated at this point. If you have gotten him by now what did you use?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    The only trouble I really have with Corrupt dragons is Corrupt Stalwart but I've had success with Angel and Mage. My girlfriend had success with Banshee and Lorekeeper. I guess it's weak against white hybrids for us.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I'm in the same boat! I have been stuck on him for 3 days! Fruition? Really???? I'm getting very irritated at this point. If you have gotten him by now what did you use?
    Playful 13 3/4 got him with one bash for me on the first try. If you have a high level red hybrid over level 12 it has a better shot than most dragons.