Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Dragon - 30 round tournament

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    You'll still have to battle those chapters but luckily for you, you may not have a tournament slowing you down through them. Good luck to you in getting that final dragon!
    Thank you and the same to you as well. This will be my first tales playing in the mid levels so I am a little nervous. I only have 5 more levels of the tournament and didn't want to start the tales right away if I didn't have to.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Thank you and the same to you as well. This will be my first tales playing in the mid levels so I am a little nervous. I only have 5 more levels of the tournament and didn't want to start the tales right away if I didn't have to.
    That's a good strategy. If you can, try to finish the tournament before the tales start. Are you at Dynasty right now?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vesstrina View Post
    My level 10 Pink Virtue beat Dynasty. I spent a whole day on him as well. Started throwing babies at him, but nothing. Out of the blue decided to try Pink and it worked.
    Thanks for the suggestion, after 9 losses Virtue made Dynasty bite the dust

Full list here.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Add Virtue 10 to the list of dragons pretending to lose to Dynasty. Mods, I'm waiting for your response - 34 dragons lost to one opponent and counting. Something is not right.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    That's a good strategy. If you can, try to finish the tournament before the tales start. Are you at Dynasty right now?
    Yes I am. I am hopingmy next round I can take him out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Pffff, already 20+ losses to Corrupt Stalwart... Landworm 15, Air 10, Ranger 11, Chronicler 14, Guardian Angel 10, Little Hero 13, Mythic 10, Forest 10 all lost multiple times
    I beat it the first time with Forgefather 14 and the second time (this tournament) with Diamond 15. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    After giving up and ultimating dynasty, nothing was shaking it for me I am now in the same pickle with shaman.Its ridiculous. Where's the fun in this?

Add me to list that despise the Dynasty. After losing 32 times I am throwing in the towel. I see it as hopeless. Good luck to the rest of you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beatbama View Post
    Add me to list that despise the Dynasty. After losing 32 times I am throwing in the towel. I see it as hopeless. Good luck to the rest of you.
    I wouldn't if I were you. I'm getting on Storm8's back about this and I hope others do too. It's not right for people to lose 30 or more times to one dragon. I'm to a point to where I'm calling out these folks since they're ignoring this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    What perplexes me ,being algorithm ignorant, is how some users can get a dragon to topple yet others using the same Dragon / same level can't win the fight. Is it once you use ultimate a dragon it sends you off the list of "soft touches"?.
    I must have used the right amount of salts n perfumes in my spa this time as finally my diamond pushed shaman to the mat after many return bouts.