Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Dragon - 30 round tournament

Fashion Designer
    So... Last night before bed I battle and beat Corrupt Stalwart and then this morning I wake up go to battle and of course I have to battle Corrut Stalwart again and I lose UGH. I don't have artic isle as am playing on android and I can't visit neighbors without the game crashing. So frustrating!!

this dynasty dragon, over 15 tries really...i had this torney best w 4 days tago w only 25-30 tago, i been on 25 dynasty 4 ever....
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-29-16 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Removed swear words - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Just tucked the Cobra Dragon away in storage. No gold used thank god.

Gold < Diamond
    Shaman < Metal
    Cobra < Chronicler

Executive Chef
    Two more to go, trusting my level 12 Metal to get me through Shaman. Fingers crossed or this is going to be a long night!

Rhino Keeper
    Pffff, already 20+ losses to Corrupt Stalwart... Landworm 15, Air 10, Ranger 11, Chronicler 14, Guardian Angel 10, Little Hero 13, Mythic 10, Forest 10 all lost multiple times

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Pffff, already 20+ losses to Corrupt Stalwart... Landworm 15, Air 10, Ranger 11, Chronicler 14, Guardian Angel 10, Little Hero 13, Mythic 10, Forest 10 all lost multiple times
    He's a royal pain in the ole backside.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Two more to go, trusting my level 12 Metal to get me through Shaman. Fingers crossed or this is going to be a long night!
    I thought your metal was 15 or am I that sleep deprived?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm done. Forget this. Losing over 30 dragons to one opponent is bull and they know it. Dynasty is not invincible like these play him out to be. I guess my complaints struck a nerve and now the algorithm on my game is screwed up. I should not have lost with a level 15 Diamond dragon 5 times when it has a better shot at winning than any other dragon.
    Yes, I would like a response by one of the mods on why this is happening. No dragon should be able to beat over 30 others in a row.

Farm Supplier
    What happens when you beat the tournament before you start the tales? Am I just SOL or can I still pass those chapters? Thanks

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    What happens when you beat the tournament before you start the tales? Am I just SOL or can I still pass those chapters? Thanks
    You'll still have to battle those chapters but luckily for you, you may not have a tournament slowing you down through them. Good luck to you in getting that final dragon!