Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Dragon - 30 round tournament

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    25. Dynasty - (lost Light Mother 8, Diamond 15 three times, Quetzal 10, Chronicler 14 twice, Harvest 10, Queen 10, Apprentice 14, Metal 12 twice, Cursed Rose 10, Air 10, Little Hero 13, Mage 12). Just to let you know Storm8, I don't have the money to ultimate this dragon so either stop pulling this garbage with champion dragons or I will never spend another dime in this game. You'll just lose a daily player. It's bad enough you take out gold in tournaments but this is ridiculous.

EDIT: LOST 5 MORE DRAGONS TO THIS CLOWN, Diamond 9, Sunlight 10, Queen 10, Autumn 7 and Dark Prime Chrono 8. Why in the hell am I losing multiple Ultra Rare dragons to a supposed Super Rare dragon?
    Last edited by starship412; 10-29-16 at 12:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Still neetwork issues????? C'mon S8/TL, fix it! Or find what's wrong! I just had to fight Corrupt Artifact three times with game disconnecting and game reverting to old state before fight!

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on the final Dragon I don't have a little hero or a knightmare. Any suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Light mother, Hula l. 7 to 12 have 45% chance
    Any champ, Fool, Honeycomb, Idol, Black Cat, Kaleido,Magic Lamp, Marshmallow > l. 13 have 45% to 55%
    I would try with something black/pink, black/yellow, pink/yellow or some black, pink or yellow hibryds.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    Dynasty is ****ing my dragons. Don't know what to try next. So frustrating that I've been fake throwing my phone after a loss. 😇
    Fire 15 worked for me. Last tournament it took 3 tries with fire but this time only once

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    25. Dynasty - (lost Light Mother 8, Diamond 15 three times, Quetzal 10, Chronicler 14 twice, Harvest 10, Queen 10, Apprentice 14, Metal 12 twice, Cursed Rose 10, Air 10, Little Hero 13, Mage 12). Just to let you know Storm8, I don't have the money to ultimate this dragon so either stop pulling this garbage with champion dragons or I will never spend another dime in this game. You'll just lose a daily player. It's bad enough you take out gold in tournaments but this is ridiculous.
    That's pretty usual for me
    My record was over 30 losses to one dragon... Stopped playing for a while after that.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you my dragon secret level seven beat the last dragon Bb.

Rhino Keeper
    So for connectivity issues, which affects Europe, https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....the-S8-servers

Quote Originally Posted by Vivicia View Post
    Fire 15 worked for me. Last tournament it took 3 tries with fire but this time only once
    My fire was in spa, it got the closest to winning as did the metal on the last battle. So after reading your post, I thought forgefather would be worth a try as it has both colours and it worked. Thanks. 😊

Executive Chef
    Fruition is ****ing me. Every champion over Level 10 (I have 4 of them), including Valiant, plus all my Level 15s are queued for the spa. I'm running out of towels for them all! I think I'm on the 15th round with him!

Any tips for Fruition are welcome! And I hope Europe is back on deck soon - I feel your frustration.