Really frustrating now
Hello! Really nice game and I have enjoyed it a lot. But from today I am done! Let me tell you the reasons, maybe can help making your game even better (as a former app tester).
1. Since the new "Team vs Team" the game has become slow. I was playing like flash, doing triplets, but now, every time I try to make a move, the game stops to count the blueberries I have hit!!! A level that I used to finish it in a minute, now takes 3-4!
Suggestion: make the counter real time, somewhere near the animals, not in the middle of the screen, and without stopping the game.
2. When I finish an animal with a butterfly, the game doesn't let me do a move 'till the butterfly goes to a fruit! Slow...
3. When the ape has eaten all the chocolates, there is a gap till he leaves the screen. In this meantime, a lot of moves have been done, and nothing counts towards the animals, because they are not in their positions yet!
Suggestion: in the moment ape has eaten the chocolates, fruit count like normal
4. The same as above happens when a group of animals leaves and another comes! In the meantime, every move is lost
5. Same as above with the water bottles. I finish an animal, moves are still playing, a bottle reach the end of the screen, the water spills and AFTER that, a new animal appears that needs the water
I have played both on iPads and Android tablets and phones and the gameplay is the same
Please fix this and you will definitely see an increase in downloads!
I absolutely agree with you. These are very frustrating!
Originally Posted by YorgosArvanitis
I totally agree on everything you said. It's now March 1, 2018 & nothing has changed. It looks to me like it won't be & the makers don't read these posts.
Got message that my version was no longer supported, download new version. Uninstalled and reinstalled from Google Play Store twice getting same message both times. Went to S8 website and installed from there with the same result. Emailed Support. Told me to come here. Any ideas?
Same for me : Got message that my version was no longer supported, but impossible to download a new version for this is not proposed by the PlayStore. Came here, but I have not found any solution. :-(
The Honorable Panda
Originally Posted by booID
Hey guys, this has been reported. Please post on this thread
Originally Posted by vs1925
Closing this thread, since it started out on a different issue.
Need me? Send Me A Private Message
Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.