Hello! Really nice game and I have enjoyed it a lot. But from today I am done! Let me tell you the reasons, maybe can help making your game even better (as a former app tester).

1. Since the new "Team vs Team" the game has become slow. I was playing like flash, doing triplets, but now, every time I try to make a move, the game stops to count the blueberries I have hit!!! A level that I used to finish it in a minute, now takes 3-4!
Suggestion: make the counter real time, somewhere near the animals, not in the middle of the screen, and without stopping the game.

2. When I finish an animal with a butterfly, the game doesn't let me do a move 'till the butterfly goes to a fruit! Slow...

3. When the ape has eaten all the chocolates, there is a gap till he leaves the screen. In this meantime, a lot of moves have been done, and nothing counts towards the animals, because they are not in their positions yet!
Suggestion: in the moment ape has eaten the chocolates, fruit count like normal

4. The same as above happens when a group of animals leaves and another comes! In the meantime, every move is lost

5. Same as above with the water bottles. I finish an animal, moves are still playing, a bottle reach the end of the screen, the water spills and AFTER that, a new animal appears that needs the water

I have played both on iPads and Android tablets and phones and the gameplay is the same

Please fix this and you will definitely see an increase in downloads!