Thread: iOS Halloween update...again?

Fashion Designer

iOS Halloween update...again?

I already did the Halloween update over a week ago, when it first came out. I've been playing Bingo and my loading screen has the Halloween images. Now, another update with the exact same descriptions is available in my App Store. What's up with this? Is it a bug fix or...???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	34137
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-24-16 at 12:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The Halloween loading screen and icon disappeared when I loaded this new version. How weird is that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    The Halloween loading screen and icon disappeared when I loaded this new version. How weird is that?
    Very wierd..in game the only difference I've noticed is now my dragons move in slow motion, very laggy..wish I hadn't updated, memory overload, getting resource heavy like FFS, it was working fine before :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Very wierd..in game the only difference I've noticed is now my dragons move in slow motion, very laggy..wish I hadn't updated, memory overload, getting resource heavy like FFS, it was working fine before :/
    Very weird, indeed.
    And I'm sorry your game is laggy, now, Eluzyion. That sucks. After reading your comment, I am definitely not doing this odd update.

Came to say mine has auto updated exactly the same as yours