Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game exceptionally slow/can't connect

Farm Supplier
    I have cut off my device and restarted it. Problem persisted. So, I deleted the game and when I went to the App Store to install it again, it took a long time for the App Store to locate the game. Finally reinstalled it, same problem.

I have had the same issue the past 3 days with restaurant story and 2 days with bakery. On my iPad. Shut wi if off. Shut down all apps turned it completely off. And turned every thing back on. Even deleted app and re loaded. Still nothing. I can run other apps/ games with no issue. I have played these games for years. This is defiantly on your end. Need to check your end. Thanks

I have also been having the same problem with game not wanting to load/connect to server for 3 days on restaurant and 1 day on bakery. I have deleted both games and reinstalled and turned phone off and on but with no change. Wifi and data are working fine on everything else so it must be a problem with the game servers. Please fix this and thanks for your support.

Is anything being done about this? I don't want to lose out on the world event going on now. I've already lost the tournament for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12