Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Corrupt Crystals

Fashion Designer
    :O Oh my gosh that would be an expensive purchase, I only have 17 crystals. Argh.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I must say I am very unimpressed with my dark one. He is beautiful but for what we went through to get him and being dark and a champion you would expect him to be badass!!! Well I have put him in the arena a couple times and he gets beat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    The Dark One just went Limited! He's leaving the craft shop, so I guess there will be no more corrupt pieces to win in future tourneys. Does anyone know how much longer we have to craft him? I need my craft shop available for the Dragon Tales.
    thanks for the info !
    funny there was no announcement

well i think that my baby account will have to spend 100 golds to get the last corrupt crystal well still cheaper than buying the dark one (btw i don't see the dark one in the market )
    i guess the dark one will disappear from craft shop at the same moment than the mining dragon, so must be tuesday
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    hope they bring it back - its gone from crafting(((((

Fashion Designer
    will they introduce more corrupt dragons in the future?

Please don't tell me this forum was the only place that any notification was posted about the Corrupt Crystals Dragon. If so I'm VERY UPSET and extremely disappointed in the Storm8 game Management.
    Seriously, just went to see how many more crystals I needed and he was gone. I never saw any kind of notice. This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE. Yes this game is free, However, I am a paying customer when I purchase gold. I feel that Storm8 needs to bring him back so that those of us who have invested time and gold into playing battles & tournaments have a Chance to complete him. I think I only had a few more to go. But battles were few and far between. I say again this is Unacceptable and Irresponsible of Storm8 as a game owner.

Rhino Keeper
    Well said, we deserve this dragon back to craft him. Please S8 make this possible.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456