Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt Crystals

Fashion Designer

Corrupt Crystals

Do you only receive Corrupt Crystals during tournaments? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering the same thing. I've only encountered corrupt dragons during the tournaments so far.

Fashion Designer
    Well, from my experience so far, you can only get corrupt crystals from tournaments. But I don't know if we won't get them later on, of course. We'll see I guess..

I'm wondering if we won't get enough corrupt crystals if we don't finish some tournaments. Will it only be possible to get the exact number of the crystals needed to craft the Dark One? Or will we be available to get more of the crystals? I don't know if I should try my best to finish ALL the tournaments now even if I don't like the dragons from them. Could some mod get the info please? It would be much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    The corrupt crystals only ever drop from 'corrupted' dragons that you fight in tournaments, so yes they are tournament exclusive.

Fashion Designer
    I get the feeling we'll have to win them all from tournaments, and it's very likely that if you miss collecting/winning any, you'll have to purchase them. They will probably only offer the exact number of crystals needed to craft the Dark One, and not a single one more. Remember, this is S8 we are dealing with- they will want money, somehow, some way, and that is the simplest, most obvious way to monetize this.
    If this is accurate, it seems be a fair deal, imo.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-24-16 at 12:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I get the feeling we'll have to win them all from tournaments, and it's very likely that if you miss collecting/winning any, you'll have to purchase them. They will probably only offer the exact number of crystals needed to craft the Dark One, and not a single one more. Remember, this is S8 we are dealing with- they will want money, somehow, some way, and that is the simplest, most obvious way to monetize this.
    If this is accurate, it seems be a fair deal, imo.
    My thoughts exactly. Don't forget too that when The Dark One is about to expire, we'll get a sale on the cost of the remaining crystals! From 100 gold down to 50 gold per crystal! What a steal!! It would be nice if we could get an official word from a mod. Hmm....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Do you only receive Corrupt Crystals during tournaments? Thanks!
    I did ask about this and during A Light in the Dark Stage Event, you will earn Corrupt Crystals through the Mega Tournament.
    Future Tournaments will yield Corrupt Crystals.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-26-16 at 11:31 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes, but will it be possible to still earn enough if we don't finish every single tournament? Do you know if or how many more than the 36 required will be available?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiendnino View Post
    Yes, but will it be possible to still earn enough if we don't finish every single tournament? Do you know if or how many more than the 36 required will be available?
    Good luck getting an answer for that. I've been asking the very same thing since day 1. And that is multiple of times.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long we have to craft this guy? I just learned of his existence (I'm thawing after aeons of very minimal and hands off play) so obviously I've missed the "mega" tourno thing Kooky was talking about...
    This dragon is so cool...looks very Minas Morgul inspired-y.
    Honestly, Flatfoot sure has amped up this game's dragons and in the last three days I've been haunting the dragon forum threads I HAVE noticed a lot of love and appreciation for the work s/he (I'm sorry Flat I dunno) does. It's sad that I'm only noticing these seismic changes now but you know what they say about better late...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast