Thread: Level 386 will not open

Level 386 will not open

I just finished level 385 and now it says 386 is locked and I must replay 385 which I just won. I have turned off the phone twice and 386 still will not load.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    I just finished level 385 and now it says 386 is locked and I must replay 385 which I just won. I have turned off the phone twice and 386 still will not load.
    Sorry to hear about that! Can you please try force-closing/reopening the app to check if you can access Level 386 now?

If you still have questions about this, please email support@storm8.com for further assistance.

This has happened to me three times now in the past month. I am forced to go back and play the previous level although it shows as played but there are no stars above the level. I'm having to use up my lives to complete the level again and I'm not getting the cupcake coupons because I actually completed the level. I've closed the game and restarted it but my status is not updated to reflect I completed the level. My icon is sitting on the new level but I cannot play the new level because it is still locked. This appears to be a new bug in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gingeronie View Post
    This has happened to me three times now in the past month. I am forced to go back and play the previous level although it shows as played but there are no stars above the level. I'm having to use up my lives to complete the level again and I'm not getting the cupcake coupons because I actually completed the level. I've closed the game and restarted it but my status is not updated to reflect I completed the level. My icon is sitting on the new level but I cannot play the new level because it is still locked. This appears to be a new bug in the game.
    Same issue here. It has happened to me multiple times in the past couple of months. It is now getting irritating to the point of not playing this anymore after two years and 760 odd levels.