Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bumps in the Dark Event : October 21 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I just think it's a shame that they have overshadowed the community event with everything else going on. World events have always been my favourite, but if they don't get the people involved, they'll probably be discontinued. Fancy not even achieving the 2nd community prize! I'm on track for skeleton, so it's not for want of trying on my part.

Executive Chef
    It's hard to believe we are only half way to the second community prize with 39 hours to go.

I think having a random world event that's 7 days long while there's leaderboard going on was unexpected. With everything (but the tournament) ending on Friday, it makes me wonder what's next. I hope it's nothing major since there's been a lot going on in the game lately.

I currently have 1200 and I think I'll be able to get the skeleton dragon! Harvesting 14 more scalypears plus whatever eggs & evolutions will be done by Friday afternoon (my time) should be able to get me to 1500 points. All of these dragons are new to me but I'm most excited about white witch & skeleton.

Executive Chef
    Just got my skeleton dragon. I think we can easily expect a tales on Friday, grand prize probably being that new dragon on the loading screen.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Yep . It seems the last 2 community prizes will not be achieved. Though I don't care much for the decoration but would loved to have the dragon!!
    Same here, since I won't get the individual prize dragons, but ah well, can't have them all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the second dragon. I think this is the best i ever got from community events until now. With more time or A-T least one more way to get points i think i would have finished.

Rhino Keeper
    Skeleton Dragon is in storage.

Nightclub Owner
    What is the last community prize? I can't make out what dragon that is
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    What is the last community prize? I can't make out what dragon that is
    Spider Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Since 2013 I have not been able to have White Witch, Boo and Spider until this. I'm in the minority of the long time players as I'm glad I can get a shot at these in this event after failing to breed them year after year and spending my stash of gold.
    Just completed my second year on this game... does that make me a long time player? Lol!

I spent an unsuccessful week last year trying to breed Boo, and had never noticed Spider before now. I am glad to have the opportunity to earn all of these dragons!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that the community event is happening while the Leaderboard is going on... I am working towards the milestones on the LB, and this event makes me do nothing extra. YAY! And, people can choose not to do an event that they dislike - and participate in an event that they have repeatedly requested! Also love having a LB just before a Tale - so I can stock up on food!

Good Job S8!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast