Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bumps in the Dark Event : October 21 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Just got over 600. Hopefull for the next dragon

Fashion Designer
    Fingers crossed in getting the skeleton dragon. I only have 1k+ pumpkins and there are only 2 days left. I don't know if I can make it.

Nightclub Owner
    Will be over soon, won't get the last nor the 2nd last prize just like a previous community event
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Will be over soon, won't get the last nor the 2nd last prize just like a previous community event
    Yep . It seems the last 2 community prizes will not be achieved. Though I don't care much for the decoration but would loved to have the dragon!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Apparently the community isn't too much into this World Event either because we barely got halfway to the second community prize. With the way it's going we'll all lose out on the Spider Dragon. Too bad it was a 7 day event instead of 10 like normal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Apparently the community isn't too much into this World Event either because we barely got halfway to the second community prize. With the way it's going we'll all lose out on the Spider Dragon. Too bad it was a 7 day event instead of 10 like normal.
    Agree. I want that Spider dragon but looks like we won't be getting it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Agree. I want that Spider dragon but looks like we won't be getting it...
    It's so bad that we will not get the final prize. Maybe with a couple of more days to the event or other ways to get the points people would have been more interested.

Banned
    This is the first community event that I will not be able to complete, not worried that much as I have managed to breed all the dragons from other years they have been available. White Witch is storage, nice, but a 2nd Spider will not be happening I fare.

There is just far too much happening all at once with leader boards, events, tournaments and bingo all happening at once and we can only participate in so much.

I am very much dreading Friday/Saturday when we should be getting the Spooky Story Tales, which I find it will be hard enough to complete with competing in the bingo event

I'm also not going to be able to get the skeleton dragon. This probably would have been achievable if they still gave us the decorations that gave us points and we didn't have the bingo going on so we could dedicate our farms to 1hr, 5hr, 8hr, and 20hr food. This sucks because I wanted the skeleton dragon and the spider dragon. The halloween habitats and dragons are always my favorite.

Executive Chef
    Since 2013 I have not been able to have White Witch, Boo and Spider until this. I'm in the minority of the long time players as I'm glad I can get a shot at these in this event after failing to breed them year after year and spending my stash of gold.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast