Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumps in the Dark Event : October 21 2016

Fashion Designer
    Meh. Just don't have enough food since the tales to even think about planting 20 hour crops that only give 700 food. Especially since all these events require you to feed and evolve dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    All of my accumulated points are gone...I had approximately 80 points or more and now I have 0.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    All of my accumulated points are gone...I had approximately 80 points or more and now I have 0.
    I just finished checking the world event on all of my accounts and they were all reset to 0. I have the slightest clue why that happened.

I just finished checking the world event on all of my accounts and they were all reset to 0. I have the slightest clue why that happened.
    Same here. I only had 35 points that I lost but I took a screenshot of the first individual prize. I've earned it back again and took a second screenshot but losing points really hurts on such short events.

Rhino Keeper
    At 70 points now, I should be able to get at least one dragon and whatever community prize we can get. the fact that I basically get points for doing what I normally do hepls. It also helps that whatevr dragon I get right now from this event it will be a new one for me so my level of anoyance at the events overlapping is very low. But I do understand the people how are mad about this is they have almost all the prizes already.
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Executive Chef
    Are you serious? 5 Events At the same time? Thats so horrible u know
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    I had all the dragon in the individual prize so I just gonna join to get the spider
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    whats the point for us long time players? If you have all the prizes? Couldn't throw in even one new special thing for us? Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Why are we having a rushed event with repeat Halloween Dragons, this appears to be a recurring problem of late with the Value packs as well.

Does anyone have any idea of the amount of points required for these dragons.

Same here. Last I checked around 5:00 this morning I had 161, and then hatched eggs, harvested, finished evolving, etc. And when I went in again around 9:00, I restarted

Fashion Designer
    I am a long time player but I missed out on three of these the first time around so I'm pretty excited to have another shot at them. I like that they re-release old dragons. It gives new players a chance as well as old ones who maybe missed out

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast