Thread: Arctic Isle -frozen mountain

Rhino Keeper

Arctic Isle -frozen mountain

I can't the AI thread. So please mve this if needed.

I was so excited to be evolving my final dragon up to waken Glacuis that I spent 12 gold (gold is precious to me as I only get the 3 gifts from neighbours a day) expecting something exciting and fantastic only to have the biggest let down on DS for months.
    Was that it? The ice part removed and a waterfall appear? I don't even get to see the dragon there? I am so disappointed. I stupidly wasted that 12 gold in my eagerness.

Is that really it? A waterfall on top of the mountain? Please tell me there is more?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yey! Glacuis has appeared. He is huge. I feel happier now! I was zoomed in too close and couldn't see him flying about.😂

Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Oh yey! Glacuis has appeared. He is huge. I feel happier now! I was zoomed in too close and couldn't see him flying about.��
    Glad it works now! Yes! Glacius flys around, enjoying his space

Fashion Designer
    Congrats on unlocking Glacius, nyrrem!
    He's so cool and so big, I often visit my neighbors' Arctics just to watch him flying around. I'm working it, but only have 2 dragons epic'd, so far. The rest are adults, but the food up there is soo expensive feeding them is very slow going. Unlocking Glacius is quite an accomplishment for those of us who don't buy a lot of gold. Well done!