Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Rainbow Raven Oct 21 2016

Fashion Designer
    I got Adorabull finally with gold lion electric, now I'm nervous about tidal toucan time is running out on me I need to have some quick wins!

Executive Chef
    I've finished with the tournament, but I've had to speed up laps with precious stones. Good luck to all those still fighting and all the tournament have finished I wish a lot of fun with rainbow raven

This is the development time of rainbow raven

My level 4 Halfmoon Howler actually took down the Valkyrie! Good job, baby. :3 Only the Rainbow Raven left, woohoo! Everyone's been having good luck with the Wise Eagle, which surprises me, since isn't water weak to rainbow? I'm going to try to take it down with Wise Eagle, Airy Otter, and Red Weasley. Hopefully it won't take too long!

Edit: Congratulations on the victory, Drachenia, and thank you for the evolution time info!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post
    My level 4 Halfmoon Howler actually took down the Valkyrie! Good job, baby. :3 Only the Rainbow Raven left, woohoo! Everyone's been having good luck with the Wise Eagle, which surprises me, since isn't water weak to rainbow? I'm going to try to take it down with Wise Eagle, Airy Otter, and Red Weasley. Hopefully it won't take too long!

Edit: Congratulations on the victory, Drachenia, and thank you for the evolution time info!
    Good luck against Rainbow Raven, Thank you

Fashion Designer
    I finished!! Rainbow Raven on the nest I sped through battles in case I got stuck

15 tidal toucan win with Hercules electric
    16 Cuckoonut win with Wise Eagle magic
    17 Valkyrie win with Trick or Treant Tree (loss prize pony and treeant)
    18 rainbow raven win with Wise Eagle magic

Good luck everyone still trying!

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the Raven with the wise eagle! Should I try the eagle again or try a different dark animal? I've got about 6 more tries? Congrats to all those that have won the beauty!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I used the red weasel this time. The first hit was critical but he went down on the fourth hit! Whew. I thought I should let others know in case they need another option like I did. Good luck!

I've had seven losses against the Rainbow Raven so far D: Every time I've gotten it down to a tiny sliver of HP, so I assume it's all strong hits (I'm on Android, so I can't see for sure). Just bad luck, I guess? I've got about an hour until bed, so I'm breaking out the gems for more tries...

At last! I won on my eighth try with Wise Eagle. First ever tournament win!

Total opponents: 18
    Total battles fought: 53 (!! this presumably would have been much lower if I had more leveled-up animals)
    Ultimate Attacks used: 1 (on the Tidal Toucan. Why was there so much water in this tournament? XD)
    Total gems spent: 95
    Total coins spent in entrance fees: 39,750
    Most wins: Tie between Beagle Scout and Wise Eagle - 4 wins each

So this was a very expensive tournament, especially since I don't buy gems with money. Still less than 10% of what the Rainbow Raven costs in the store. And I don't regret the cost, because I really like the animal and the rainbow/dark type is great!

Fashion Designer
    5 losses against the Rainbow Raven so far and time isn't on my side. I've tried Red Weasley and Wise Eagle, using magic but it's only getting me 3 strong hits. I hope I can get past it as I really like the Rainbow Raven, it's attack is awesome.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast