Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Rainbow Raven Oct 21 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Adorabull is really giving me trouble. Use d Mrs potter. Pyro Pony. Crystal Unicorn. Nothings working.
    I got ADORABULL with grand unicorn rainbow. Try your highest/strongest rainbow if you've got one.

I don't have a unicorn and have lost eight times in a row using different lightning. The energy goes down to the least amount possible but still can't beat him.

I've been battling the adorabull since yesterday and I finally beat it just to now reopen my game and find that it didn't save...so now back to trying and failing to beat the darn thing! 😟 So so frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by diamonaydreamerd View Post
    I've been battling the adorabull since yesterday and I finally beat it just to now reopen my game and find that it didn't save...so now back to trying and failing to beat the darn thing! �� So so frustrating
    I hate that so much, sorry. For the future: if as soon as you win a battle, you then go visit a neighbor, that makes the game contact the server and "locks in" your win.

I've been having a rough time with the last few opponents. >.< This is where not having a full array of leveled-up animals is hurting me. (Thank you for the advice about which animals to concentrate on leveling!) After seven losses to the Tidal Toucan, I gave up and used the Ultimate Attack on it. Now I'm four losses into the Cuckoonut. I anticipate I may need another Ultimate Attack for the Valkyrie. :P I'm willing to spend up to 100 gems on this tournament, since I love ravens so much and I don't have any strong rainbow or dark animals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Do you have a Crystal Unicorn or a gem hybrid? Or you could try your highest level, rarest electric/nature hybrid using the nature element. Hope you can get past it. Good luck.
    No but I used an Ancient Sloth LVL1 and won!

Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    No but I used an Ancient Sloth LVL1 and won!
    Haha that's heartening, my Ancient Sloth Level 10 keeps losing! I'll just keep trying...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post
    I hate that so much, sorry. For the future: if as soon as you win a battle, you then go visit a neighbor, that makes the game contact the server and "locks in" your win.

I've been having a rough time with the last few opponents. >.< This is where not having a full array of leveled-up animals is hurting me. (Thank you for the advice about which animals to concentrate on leveling!) After seven losses to the Tidal Toucan, I gave up and used the Ultimate Attack on it. Now I'm four losses into the Cuckoonut. I anticipate I may need another Ultimate Attack for the Valkyrie. :P I'm willing to spend up to 100 gems on this tournament, since I love ravens so much and I don't have any strong rainbow or dark animals.
    I know how you feel. Not on the Tidal Toucan I ****ed that first try with Donkeycrat. It was on the darn Cuckoonut. It took me six losses before I beated it. I didn't need to use a special attack. To pricey. See post #2. I am also worrid about Valkyrie but hear it's weakness is Dark and Gem.

Quote Originally Posted by ATurtleIsAReptile View Post

Thanks!! I'll definitely be sure to start doing that! It took me two more tries but I just beat it. On to the next level

Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I know how you feel. Not on the Tidal Toucan I ****ed that first try with Donkeycrat. It was on the darn Cuckoonut. It took me six losses before I beated it. I didn't need to use a special attack. To pricey. See post #2. I am also worrid about Valkyrie but hear it's weakness is Dark and Gem.
    I don't understand why that Cuckoonut is so hard to beat- supposedly it's only a rare. But I did finally beat it with my Pandaffodil, after five losses. Only two more to go! I sure hope my Skyger can take down the Valkyrie, because it's my only leveled-up dark animal...

Fashion Designer
    Ughhh stuck on the beat round 11 I hope I don't keep losing to it Grr those long work shifts XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast