Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Leaderboard, Bingo, a tournament AND a Community Event?!

Executive Chef

A Leaderboard, Bingo, a tournament AND a Community Event?!

Really? I know TL is trying to keep players engaged but there is such a thing as too much.

Fashion Designer
    Lol! I just opened my game and was like what?! I guess you just have to pick which you would prefer. As I'm not excited about any of the dragons I'm feeling like I can kick back and chill and not be stressed with it all.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, time to tune out and relax. I bet some people will just not even bother playing this weekend. They are creating the exact opposite feelings that they are going for and pushing out even more of their paying customers. I guess the few that will ​be paying is enough for them.
    Last edited by D_Raho; 10-21-16 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Typos aplenty!

Executive Chef
    Ok, so world event and leaderboard activities overlap. Check, I can do both with little effort.

I want to check out my new dragons during a tournament. Check, I'll play leisurely and see how far I get.

Bingo - I give up, it seems like it will take forever to get tickets. Too many tasks that I can't even do, taking up too much time. I'm out on that.

Although, this really is too much at once, way too much. What next, a DT on Tuesday?!?!?

Executive Chef
    I play FFS and DS and with both doing leaderboard, world event (Ffs I think will be storybook not WE) tournaments it's over****.. I'll definately have to pick and choose.. Whew! At least it gives everyone a chance at something and leaderboards will probably go crazy as world event milestones are trying to be accomplished.. Could get interesting
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 10-21-16 at 11:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm not thrilled with so many events going on at once. I don't have any of the dragons from the world event, even though they're all rereleases, so will be focusing on that. Now my farms will be out of commission along with breeding dens and nests for the leaderboard. That leaves basically nothing for bingo. Oh well, good luck to those choosing bingo over the other two events

Rhino Keeper
    And with this new World Event, it has been proved that S8 is trying to get as many events out as possible to stress out players while being super lazy to create new contents for them.

Seriously, ALL the prices in this world event are old dragons and decoration from the past. Since when (and why) did our favorite world event become a secondary catch-up event? And I bet the point required for the last dragon will be ridiculously high with the time limit reduce to know only 7 days (and I bet there'll be no double-point time either)

STOP destroying the one event that everybody love S8!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    And a Flash Tournament

Farm Supplier
    This is exactly why I just quit Farm Story. With so many things going on, it's hard to decide which to concentrate on. Dream City is getting to be the same way. Maybe it's just time for me to step away from S8 games for a while. This isn't even any fun any more.

Rhino Keeper
    This world event is very dissapointing. Now I for one, while I do have all the prize dragons (except the second last,) don't usually mind catch up events like this. My problem is that most if not all of these dragons were breedable at one point. I speed breeded like mad for them, and now they're just given to me?! Quite frustrating. I'm okay with the flash tournament as I missed out on the Spirit Dragon, but as for the leaderboard...

This has to be the most excited I have ever been for a leaderboard. I adore the habitat, trophy, and the grand prize. I've already spent money and have more saved up just in case. The thing is, with the board's activities overlapping with the community event, things could go crazy in the last legs. I get that that was probably intentional, but out of all the horrible things S8, TL, whoever have done to us- this is really pushing it. Like, big time. I would have had a nervous breakdown over them releasing the last Tales a week early if I hadn't miraculously had JUST enough food ready. The only thing I have to be thankful for at this point is that this world event wasn't the next tales. Because that would have been a nightmare.
    S8, please, PLEASE- calm down. Okay? People like me will keep shelling out money for awesome value packs and prize dragons. Really. But stuff like this puts too much pressure on us. If we want it badly enough we'll buy it. Limited dragons and value packa are great ways to coax out money, sure- but bomboarding your loyal players with calamity like this is just plain mean. ):

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast