Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Goals - Oct 20, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Wonderful that S8 gave us these goals to help us with our Halloween event! Thanks S8! Love the ideas and designs of the new businesses. Hope we can keep them permanently. Looking forward to your future themes.

Farm Supplier
    Completed all the Halloween tasks and buildings. Now I'm supposed to build the graveyard. Unfortunately when I click on the link it comes up to the promenade and there is no graveyard. Also is there a way that we can store the old warehouse as it's really not in keeping year round with the rest of the city? Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    Completed all the Halloween tasks and buildings. Now I'm supposed to build the graveyard. Unfortunately when I click on the link it comes up to the promenade and there is no graveyard. Also is there a way that we can store the old warehouse as it's really not in keeping year round with the rest of the city? Thank you
    Your Graveyard should be in your cellar. Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your Graveyard should be in your cellar. Congrats!
    I'm trying to place the graveyard and every time I do the game restarts. Is this a known issue? I'm playing on an Android Samsung Galaxy j3

Fashion Designer
    I love that we got themed buildings that were released like an additional goal to the event that we already have(:

Host(ess)
    Hi. The goal said 'build the graveyard ' but when tapped it goes to the new civic buildings...the point and the mausoleum . How do I build the graveyard??? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsWolf07 View Post
    Hi. The goal said 'build the graveyard ' but when tapped it goes to the new civic buildings...the point and the mausoleum . How do I build the graveyard??? Thanks.
    The graveyard is in your storage, as it normally would be, if you think about it. It is kinda weird where it directs you to go, and can be confusing at first.

Host(ess)
    Just found the graveyard in the storage box. Must have reached a goal that triggered the prize. Yeah!

Grand Emperor
    Please take note

1. You will receive your Graveyard in your storage upon completing the Halloween Spirit goal.

2. After which you will get the Diggin' the Graveyard goal which requires you to build the Graveyard. The link for this task is incorrect. All you need to do is retrieve your Graveyard from your storage and place it in your city to complete this task.

3. For members who are having game restarting issues upon completing these Halloween Goals, please check the Game issues after completing Halloween Goals thread. Thanks.

(Bugs reports on game restarting are moved to Game issues after completing Halloween Goals thread)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    I so love these Halloween-themed businesses! Will they only be available for limited time? (I'm thinking of building extras and storing them to pop up again next year all over the place!)

(I can't wait to see what the team comes up with for other special occasion businesses!)
    Yes they're limited time items and will be removed on Nov 3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast