Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Goals - Oct 20, 2016

Grand Emperor

Halloween Goals - Oct 20, 2016

Halloween Goals This is a 6 days goals. Minimum level is 14.

Mayor, Halloween is upon us and people want to do their spooky shopping! And if we master all of the new Halloween businesses, we can get a new Graveyard Civic Building!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please take note

1. You will receive your Graveyard in your storage upon completing the Halloween Spirit goal.

2. After which you will get the Diggin' the Graveyard goal which requires you to build the Graveyard. The link for this task is incorrect. All you need to do is retrieve your Graveyard from your storage and place it in your city to complete this task.

3. For members who are having game restarting issues upon completing these Halloween Goals, please check the Game issues after completing Halloween Goals thread. Thanks.

Goals
    Main Goal: Halloween Spirit
    Have a 5 star Frank & Stein's
    Have a 5 star Captain Costumes - Available on Oct 21
    Have a 5 star Vlad the Inhalers - Available on Oct 22
    Have a 5 star Tombstones - Available on Oct 23
    REWARDS: Graveyard

Goal: Shockingly Good Eats
    Have a 5 star Frank & Stein's
    REWARDS: 30 candy corn

Goal: Secret Identity
    Have a 5 star Captain Costumes
    REWARDS: 70 candy corn

Goal: What's That Smell?
    Have a 5 star Vlad the Inhalers
    REWARDS: 130 candy corn

Goal: Stone by stone
    Have a 5 star Tombstones
    REWARDS: 200 candy corn

Diggin' the Graveyard
    Build the Graveyard x1
    REWARDS: 100 coins

Prizes
    Graveyard
    Those who work here really 'dig' what they do.
    Population: +30 | Size: 1x3

Note: Your goal prize can be found in your storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm working on the Halloween Spirit task. I have the Frank and Stein eatery and working on getting it to 5 stars. I'm looking for the Captain Costumes store and have a permit to get it. Task states that it will be available on 10/21 and I'm not seeing it as available in my stores. Can someone tell me how to get the store or when it will be available? Would like to have it soon as I only have 600 more candy corn to obtain before I get the old coffin warehouse. I'm thinking I'll need to slow down in order to get the graveyard civic building.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed my 5 star Frank, but I can't see where to buy the costume one. It says it will be out on the 21st, and the 21st is half over. Where do I buy it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    I'm working on the Halloween Spirit task. I have the Frank and Stein eatery and working on getting it to 5 stars. I'm looking for the Captain Costumes store and have a permit to get it. Task states that it will be available on 10/21 and I'm not seeing it as available in my stores. Can someone tell me how to get the store or when it will be available? Would like to have it soon as I only have 600 more candy corn to obtain before I get the old coffin warehouse. I'm thinking I'll need to slow down in order to get the graveyard civic building.
    I don't see Captain Costumes in the store either. Frank and Stein didn't show up in the store until after 3:00 pm yesterday, and I'm guessing we will have to wait until 3:00 pm for each new store each day.

Farm Supplier
    Have been waiting Since midnight and we are on California time and still no captain costumes - completed the first store yesterday hype and perhaps S8 could put a time when these things will appear so that we all wont be waiting around and keep checking

Rhino Keeper
    NO Captain Costume store. It is now 12:20 PM PST on October 21st. I hope we will have additional time to complete this goal line . Shouldn't it have been available at midnight? Twelve hours ago.
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    It's after 9pm in London (on the 21st) and still no costume store.

Farm Supplier
    Just got building it is well worth the wait. absolutely adorable thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I so love these Halloween-themed businesses! Will they only be available for limited time? (I'm thinking of building extras and storing them to pop up again next year all over the place!)

(I can't wait to see what the team comes up with for other special occasion businesses!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast