Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I did I have the candies showing in there but in the quests they don't show, by now I should have received the skins but it shows I never made any candy.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    Yes, I did I have the candies showing in there but in the quests they don't show, by now I should have received the skins but it shows I never made any candy.
    Which goal are you at? Are you referring to the Custom Critters goal? Can you turn in a collection and see if it registers your treat bag? That goal doesn't register candy crafts of the Treat Trader, only Treat bag.

Edit to add: count the number of Treat bags currently in your barn to tally with your goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I checked, I have turned in 2 times and have 2 treat bags in my inventory. But as I stated before, the treats I have made in the treat maker do not register in the quest for the skins. Only the treatbags register in the 3rd quest

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I checked, I have turned in 2 times and have 2 treat bags in my inventory. But as I stated before, the treats I have made in the treat maker do not register in the quest for the skins. Only the treatbags register in the 3rd quest
    Hi Lydiahin,

To get the skins for your animals, it's about the Treat Bags, not the candies you are making at Treat Trader.

To get the Cow Skin you have to get a total of 4 Candy Corn Treat Bags at the Collection Gallery or from buying them from the Newspaper/Stormie/Neighbors Shop. Only difference is that Android players have to give them up to the goal.

To get the Chicken Skin you have to get a total of 7 Pumpkin Treat Bags at the Collection Gallery or from buying them from the Newspaper/Stormie/Neighbors Shop. Only difference is that Android players have to give them up to the goal.

Hope this is the answer

Farm Supplier
    Can I just double check something - the treat bags you get are random? You don't stop getting candy corn bags once you have all 4 needed, for example? I'm pretty sure that's the case, I'm just hoping I don't actually have to turn in a billion collections. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Can I just double check something - the treat bags you get are random? You don't stop getting candy corn bags once you have all 4 needed, for example? I'm pretty sure that's the case, I'm just hoping I don't actually have to turn in a billion collections. Thank you
    Yes, the treat bags are random. It is possible to receive more than the required number of one bag and none of another bag.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Yes, the treat bags are random. It is possible to receive more than the required number of one bag and none of another bag.
    How irritating :P Thanks for the swift reply!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! So you have to make an awful lot of treatbags.... having a hard time to make the jelly worms...all the other no problem. So you can turn candy (1 of each) for a treatbags and the bags are random I am reading?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! So you have to make an awful lot of treatbags.... having a hard time to make the jelly worms...all the other no problem. So you can turn candy (1 of each) for a treatbags and the bags are random I am reading?
    Hi

Yes, 1 of each candy = a Collection you can turn in at the Collection Gallery = 1 random Treat Bag in return.
    Also keep an eye on the Newspaper and farmers Shop. Farmers are selling Bags to help out others.
    Last edited by FunkyJM; 10-26-16 at 12:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed that no tools are dropping with deliverys or animals. And no silver in the mines. This is very frustrating and now I'm only getting duplicate bags as well not the ones I need. I'm about to run out of tools so this event will be over for me. I stared with 90 tools.

Plus on a side note. My truck is asking for silver. And I still have no gold bells! What a joke
    Last edited by aroara; 10-26-16 at 03:55 PM.
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast