Thread: Unable to see community event progress

Unable to see community event progress

I am unable to see the Monster Mash Ball community progress that is usually on the right hand side of the screen that shows how many horse shoes you have and the prize goals. I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Does anyone know why this is happened or how I can fix it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Try reinstalling your game. That correct display issues. Let us know how you get on. Reinstalling is safe and quick. Instructions in the hub if you need them.

Moving to bugs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Try reinstalling your game. That correct display issues. Let us know how you get on. Reinstalling is safe and quick. Instructions in the hub if you need them.

Moving to bugs forum.
    If I delete and re-install my game, will I lose all my data and progress? I don't want to risk losing everything so how do it ensure that I don't lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by samdasilva21 View Post
    If I delete and re-install my game, will I lose all my data and progress? I don't want to risk losing everything so how do it ensure that I don't lose it?
    You won't lose your progress
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Hi there,
    When I deleted it and re-installed it fixed the problem.
    But now the same problem is happening again and I have deleted and re-installed 5 times and it's not working. Every time I open the game I can see something on the right hand side of the screen that looks like either crystals or feathers with what I think is a plus sign but it disappears within a matter of a second. I'm not sure what it is and I'm not sure why deleting and re-installing isn't working. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by samdasilva21 View Post
    Hi there,
    When I deleted it and re-installed it fixed the problem.
    But now the same problem is happening again and I have deleted and re-installed 5 times and it's not working. Every time I open the game I can see something on the right hand side of the screen that looks like either crystals or feathers with what I think is a plus sign but it disappears within a matter of a second. I'm not sure what it is and I'm not sure why deleting and re-installing isn't working. What do I do?
    The event ended on the 18th so that's why you weren't seeing it anymore yesterday. The icon with the blue feather you're seeing when is the Elven Outpost feature. Once you expand to that and access the feature, you'll see this icon appear and stay on the right side of your screen. We'll look into why you're seeing this icon when you do not have access to the feature yet.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!