Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    How did low level players do on this did you find it worth your while or didn't get it complete?

I'm in 2 minds whether to even try and I always find these events too difficult as I am low level.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Ok after clicking page 88 and 89 realised there is no point. Level 50s finding it difficult to keep up so don't need the headache lol, just going to keep working on building my resources and upgrading my buildings for when the time comes I can actually join an event.

Good luck to everyone competing!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    It seems more intense on paper than it actually is. I thought it was a pretty doable event. I even managed to finish getting my special monsters during it as well.
    I agree that it is more intense on paper than it actually is, however if you haven't started yet, it is unlikely to be able to complete it in the four remaining days without at least some gemming. Study the first few posts carefully before deciding to start it this late.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ah, good! The power of the post.
    Haha

For those doing Day 9 tomorrow, I did it today with 8 watchtowers. After collecting all 8 of them, I had 18 orbs. Did my second round of 8 four hours later and got another 18. So if you want to do it in one round, ten towers is probably the safest number to have. But the day is very doable if you have to do two rounds of watchtowers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    For those of you out there still looking for Halloween animals from the adventure, I crafted you some witch kittens. I think these are probably more expensive though because of their breed. . .

Attachment 34215

Attachment 34216
    Ahhhhhhhhhh, my favorite kind of katt. Beautiful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhh, my favorite kind of katt. Beautiful.
    😸😸😸😸😸 mine too!!!

Rhino Keeper
    How many Gems would you say? I'm interested

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I have just answered a neighbours request for steel that I received a few min ago. They sent the request 20 hours ago.
    This just shows why these neighbour requests should never be included in timed events.......
    In 17 hours I have received 6 steel!!!! Had to skip with gems. The fact that we need to rely on others to complete timed quests is really starting to irk me. I agree with you 100%

Rhino Keeper
    My iPad crashed last night in Chapter 8, so, it's most likely I won't get to finish event because my computer is too slow to restore &.update my device in time...oh well!

Rhino Keeper
    My chapter 10 starts in 7 hours, then the grind begins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktcheetahh View Post
    Chopping dead trees will trigger werebeasts. But first make sure there aren't any other monsters on your game board!
    It's taken me forever to get just 25 werebeast a with 25 more to go, sometimes I have to use 5 chops to get the werebeast and 7 chops to get rid of him. I've used all my available resources and now just have to wait for 2 hours to refill energy. This is so frustrating because I have done everything suggested to be prepared and I can't do anything about this.