Page 93 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Checked page 1, post 1 but it doesn't tell me how to find the quest in order to start it
    It's a storybook quest on the right side of your screen. Check your game to see if your version is 1.6.1. Go to Menu, Help & look at the bottom of the window for your version. It should show Castle Story 1.6.1
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Settings tells me the game app is up to date but not what version. However this is the first time a quest has not been available, I only completed another ghostly quest a couple of weeks ago
    Check the Main Menu under Help/FAQ. It should say what version you have in the lower right corner.

Or when you launch the app, if the loading screen doesn't say Castle Story Halloween- then you don't have the latest version. Go to your app store and get version 1.6

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    question

if I spend gems on day1 to unlock chapter 3 goal... the next day day2 I start chapter 4 or I need to wait for day4 to start chapter 4
    Gemming to start a chapter early, only unlocks that specific chapter. You would need to wait until day 4 for chapter four to start, unless you want to use more gems.

If you didn't start early, this challenge would have started on its own on Sunday. Everyone should be able to get to at least chapter 6 without using gems to start chapters early. Unless, are you using gems to catch up?
    Last edited by ashley224; 10-28-16 at 02:50 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Princess Celestian - your kitties are just beautiful!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    How did low level players do on this did you find it worth your while or didn't get it complete?

I'm in 2 minds whether to even try and I always find these events too difficult as I am low level.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Princess Celestian - your kitties are just beautiful!!!!!!
    Thank you!! They were less than pleased with me. I had to bribe them with treats. Haha!!! 😼😼😼

If I thought I could keep either one of them still long enough I would try for a mummy kitten with toilet paper. Spoon might do it if I catch him in a sleepy enough mood. Pillsbury doesn't appreciate being posed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There's also a chance for a witch kitten or pumpkin puppy.
    Yeah, talk about irony. I actually received a pet on my last adventure tonight, few hours after my post. Where I asked what the chances are for receiving a pet I got a pumpkin puppy lol

Rhino Keeper
    Ok after clicking page 88 and 89 realised there is no point. Level 50s finding it difficult to keep up so don't need the headache lol, just going to keep working on building my resources and upgrading my buildings for when the time comes I can actually join an event.

Good luck to everyone competing!

Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Yeah, talk about irony. I actually received a pet on my last adventure tonight, few hours after my post. Where I asked what the chances are for receiving a pet I got a pumpkin puppy lol
    Ah, good! The power of the post.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Ok after clicking page 88 and 89 realised there is no point. Level 50s finding it difficult to keep up so don't need the headache lol, just going to keep working on building my resources and upgrading my buildings for when the time comes I can actually join an event.

Good luck to everyone competing!
    It seems more intense on paper than it actually is. I thought it was a pretty doable event. I even managed to finish getting my special monsters during it as well.