Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Thanks - why so many? Paraphrasing Einstein - insanity is doing the same thing over and over again ... Well, if not insane, very boring!

Farm Supplier
    It seems that my short journey counted and the the timer of new one is showing the usual period of time. I reinstalled the game in the meantime again. My queendom should be ok.

Wondering why I haven't seen this in the game. Came on here to find out why neighbours are sending requests for haunted steel. Would like to start it but don't know the reason it's not available to me, all previous quests have been.

Executive Chef
    For those of you out there still looking for Halloween animals from the adventure, I crafted you some witch kittens. I think these are probably more expensive though because of their breed. . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1-web.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	34215

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2-web.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	34216

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodeats711 View Post
    What activates the Spooky Hollow event? I didn't even know about it until I started receiving requests for Haunted Steel. Thanks
    Check PAGE 1, post #1.. it's all posted there
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Just short of 2 days? Oh dear, Im looking how to start it off, doesn't give me much time. I've only heard about Morgana tonight 😞

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Wondering why I haven't seen this in the game. Came on here to find out why neighbours are sending requests for haunted steel. Would like to start it but don't know the reason it's not available to me, all previous quests have been.
    Do you have the latest version of the game? You need version 1.6 to get the halloween quests

Settings tells me the game app is up to date but not what version. However this is the first time a quest has not been available, I only completed another ghostly quest a couple of weeks ago

Checked page 1, post 1 but it doesn't tell me how to find the quest in order to start it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodeats711 View Post
    What activates the Spooky Hollow event? I didn't even know about it until I started receiving requests for Haunted Steel. Thanks
    Check PAGE 1, post #1.. it's all posted there
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74