Page 91 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    What happened? I was sending my knights to Soooky Hollow 5 minutes ago and the timer showed me 1.15 h !? Do you think it's a bug? ( I'm on day 9)
    Oh, that would be great if the timer was adjusted on the adventure too. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one since tomorrow will still be tight even with the crafting time for the broom decreased to 2 hours.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Hi
    I have read many post's in here mentioning gifts from the Spooky Hollow Adventure. And as I see it, it looks like an 50/50 chance of getting those pets. By that I mean, half of the post's I have read mentioned that they have received one pet, and some even several. And the other half of the post's mention that they have only received roads, tower's, gates and such.

So my question is, is receiving a pet from the adventure random, 50/50 chance, or does everyone get one by the end of the event? Sorry if my explaining was difficult
    I'm one of those who received no pets. I've gotten sap, creep tooth, bone, haystack, path, gates, walls and towers. More tower than walls. This is the kind of thing that is so disappointing to players. Why not make sure everyone gets a good prize? Make the prize possibilities exciting and more equal. One piece of path is fairly useless (lucky I got 6, I guess!) Many towers and no chance to buy matching wall is also not helpful. I just don't understand why S8 doesn't want everyone to be pleased with the drops they got, rather than on here complaining about being unlucky. I'm not going to complain because I don't think it helps, but the fact is that some people do win multiples of the coveted items in these quests and many get none. If I were a game designer, I'd want everyone to win something exciting, so this forum would be full of "look what I got!" rather than "I never get anything good". Everyone would feel happier at the end of the day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh, that would be great if the timer was adjusted on the adventure too. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one since tomorrow will still be tight even with the crafting time for the broom decreased to 2 hours.
    I think it is still 2 hours. I just checked the adventure I sent off a bit ago, and there is still 1 hr 20 mins remaining, which is about right.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Well I have all of the energy intensive stuff out of the way and now it's just crafting and adventuring. I feel a bit deflated. Hahaha!! Now what do I do?!?!?! Off to put my queendom back together and work on elven trades. . .

BTW getting the orbs is super easy. Checked 10 spires/watchtowers and had them all in about 30 seconds. Some of mine dropped 4 each.
    Wow! My spires/watchtowers dropped 1 or 3 orbs. They continue dropping orbs until you finish crafting your lantern, so don't go ghost hunting right away!

Farm Supplier
    Mh, let's see if this journey will count. It's so awkward. I reinstalled the CS and still...

Edit: Quote got lost, sorry meme... I've got some troubles with the internet. I neighbor of mine is kicking me out, when she/he goes online. And I think, I'm kicking her/him out, too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    You can say it is 50/50 of getting SOMETHING from an adventure - cause you either get a box or you don't.
    Just what you get in the box is the problem
    Things that you can get in the box:
    haunted path
    mummy kitten
    vampire pup
    spooky wall
    spooky tower
    spooky gate
    halloween banner
    haystack

So the chance of getting a kitten or pup is about 6% for each adventure
    Haha yeah, of course. I didn't look at the big picture, that there's an 50/50 chance of getting a box in the first place Well, 6% is better than zero I guess I just have to to cross my fingers tomorrow then

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I'm one of those who received no pets. I've gotten sap, creep tooth, bone, haystack, path, gates, walls and towers. More tower than walls. This is the kind of thing that is so disappointing to players. Why not make sure everyone gets a good prize? Make the prize possibilities exciting and more equal. One piece of path is fairly useless (lucky I got 6, I guess!) Many towers and no chance to buy matching wall is also not helpful. I just don't understand why S8 doesn't want everyone to be pleased with the drops they got, rather than on here complaining about being unlucky. I'm not going to complain because I don't think it helps, but the fact is that some people do win multiples of the coveted items in these quests and many get none. If I were a game designer, I'd want everyone to win something exciting, so this forum would be full of "look what I got!" rather than "I never get anything good". Everyone would feel happier at the end of the day.
    Yeah, I totally agree with you. And I don't like to complain either... But yes, it would be an awesome thing if everyone got a pet or another rare prize each event, just because of the effort we actually use each event

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    farmhouses have a ten minute refresh rate so dont sweat this part just keep checking into your kingdom and click them again every ten miny
    plus they drop 2-3 each
    Oh, that's good to know! Thank you!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Host(ess)
    I was one of the unlucky people who had a glitch with collecting haunted steel yesterday and lost hours in the event. But I have lucked out with the spooky hollow adventure. I've gotten a witch kitty and vampire puppy, as well as several spooky gates, walls, paths, and a tower. It stinks that you can't do the spooky hollow adventure in between chapters, but i guess it would be hard to complete the chapter requirements if you spent all of your witch dust and wisps in between chapters

Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    You can say it is 50/50 of getting SOMETHING from an adventure - cause you either get a box or you don't.
    Just what you get in the box is the problem
    Things that you can get in the box:
    haunted path
    mummy kitten
    vampire pup
    spooky wall
    spooky tower
    spooky gate
    halloween banner
    haystack

So the chance of getting a kitten or pup is about 6% for each adventure
    For the last 6 or so Spooky adventures, I've gotten sap. I'm not sure if this is a mistake because it seems strange and random to get sap from a Halloween event. But yeah, just putting it out there that sap drops as well.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!