Page 89 of 122 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Well I have all of the energy intensive stuff out of the way and now it's just crafting and adventuring. I feel a bit deflated. Hahaha!! Now what do I do?!?!?! Off to put my queendom back together and work on elven trades. . .

BTW getting the orbs is super easy. Checked 10 spires/watchtowers and had them all in about 30 seconds. Some of mine dropped 4 each.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Stymie52;1360477]After finishing the Spooky Hollow Event and getting Morgaine, the side goal kicks in to get the Witch's Den. When visiting cottages, haunted cottages do not count. Also, when searching ponds in the last part of the side goal, the mermaid pond counts, but the swampy pond does not.

The side goal is pretty easy, but bear in mind the above.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Well I have all of the energy intensive stuff out of the way and now it's just crafting and adventuring. I feel a bit deflated. Hahaha!! Now what do I do?!?!?! Off to put my queendom back together and work on elven trades. . .

BTW getting the orbs is super easy. Checked 10 spires/watchtowers and had them all in about 30 seconds. Some of mine dropped 4 each.
    Congrats on your orbs! I only had five out this morning. And I got ... A total of 5 orbs. Luckily I have to stay up late tonight to watch the World Series.

spooky hollow event not started

What activates the Spooky Hollow event? I didn't even know about it until I started receiving requests for Haunted Steel. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Attachment 34206

No pets drop for me. Even from the last storybook. And no lucky drop from any monsters... Think that My ID have such a bad luck... anyway.. spooky gate, tower, wall, path i got from spooky hollow adventure and my best drop (sigh) pumpkin hutch from normal adventure in the haunted keep.

Please S8... increase my luck drop pleasee...
    At least you're getting walls. I've gotten gates, paths, and towers, but no walls.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    At least you're getting walls. I've gotten gates, paths, and towers, but no walls.
    or creep teeth I've gotten enough to make a really BIG necklace!

Host(ess)
    OMG giving us a "ask neighbours" so near the end is cruel... i don't have time for this! I'm not going to make it at this rate and i even added new people specifically for this event. T_T

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Congrats on your orbs! I only had five out this morning. And I got ... A total of 5 orbs. Luckily I have to stay up late tonight to watch the World Series.
    Argh that stinks!! Glad that it happened on a good night though!! I was "lucky" enough to wake up at 4am on day 7 and not be able to go back to sleep which made that day easy for me and I had been dreading it.

I'm on chapter 9 now, just finishing up my last two quests. Thankfully, the neighbor part was wonderful for me. After adding lots of new and amazing neighbors, that task was complete by mid-morning. Yay! I also got a mummy cat from the adventure, which I was pretty excited about.

I'm worried about chapter 10, though. I tried adding farmhouses to my kingdom in preperation and was only allowed three. When I tried buying more, it said I'd reached my limit. How am I supposed to collect 50 straw with only 3 farmhouses? It will take forever and 36 days! How can I go about increasing my limit? I'm a level 50 and already only have the bare essential buildings on my board.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I'm worried about chapter 10, though. I tried adding farmhouses to my kingdom in preperation and was only allowed three. When I tried buying more, it said I'd reached my limit. How am I supposed to collect 50 straw with only 3 farmhouses? It will take forever and 36 days! How can I go about increasing my limit? I'm a level 50 and already only have the bare essential buildings on my board.
    farmhouses have a ten minute refresh rate so dont sweat this part just keep checking into your kingdom and click them again every ten miny
    plus they drop 2-3 each