Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Fashion Designer
    I am checking often to respond to requests so if you want to add me, I will check the game every hour for the next couple days to respond to requests.

i thought i was done with this quest, but i am now on chapter 8 doing the lantern right now.....call me a no quitter lol

just wanted too thank my fabulous neighbors for responding so quickly on the neighbor request part!.

thank you

xox
    cyn

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Invite me as a neighbor, I'll add you and then send me a request... We can see if you get the response or if I do when you request from another neighbor.
    Great idea! Just sent a friend request. I'll request steel when you accept and we'll see what happens!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    Great idea! Just sent a friend request. I'll request steel when you accept and we'll see what happens!
    Sent a request for steel and it went through on my end. Let me know if you see it!

Farm Supplier
    how to get the mummy cat?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I would totally gift you one of my vampire puppies if I could. I'm a cat person so my second vampire puppy is in storage :-/

I want the puppies, and I have not puppies :-/ I like cat puppiess, but bad luck, I finished chapter 8 - some towers, some creep tooths.... I am not lucky.

Hi everyone!! I'm new to the forums but been playing the game for a few years. Lately I've been having issues completing quests lately as it seems 90% of my neighbors no longer play the game. I would greatly appreciate any of you adding me: fairytaleprincss

Farm Supplier
    Tip for saving energy while collecting dust - stop chopping a dead tree once you collect a dust from it and move on to a new tree. The majority of trees only give one dust and you're better off spending your energy on a new tree guaranteed to give you dust than on a tree that might drop a second dust.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklequeen24 View Post
    Waiting for one last steel thanks to my neighbors! Because I am never sure how these requests go out, I sent out 20 to who I thought were my most reliable neighbors, then one to Stormie, then another 15 or so to neighbors who I weren't sure were active. I have been receiving responses from both groups of requests I sent so I feel like I can now believe that more than 20 requests do get sent in one day. But oddly, I have only received 4 requests for me to send steel.

On the pet front, I got a pumpkin puppy from one of my day 6 quests but that is my only Halloween pet so far. I was thrilled to get a black sheep from my haunted keep quest to help replace my prime rib stock!

Thanks to S8 for changing the day 10 timing. Only 41 witch's dust left to collect!
    Force close your game and reopen it. I was stuck at 19 and did this and my goal completed.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    you need to report this in the Bugs &Issues thread.

You can't afford to lose to much more time. Good Luck.
    I've posted in the bugs and issues thread and emailed storm8 directly by haven't gotten a response to either yet. I'm wondering if I should spend the 48 gems and complete the quest and move onto the next step before I waste any more time and try to get storm8 to refund the spent gems once they finally respond. Has anyone had any luck doing this before?