Page 60 of 122 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Farm Supplier
    Sorry for interrupting friends, but I need to release my tears now.
    I am so disappointed. I would love to have a witch flying around in my kingdom...
    But I 'm not getting any creep tooth, why are they in the game goals when you cannot get them. Not from any beast anyway. I only get them sometimes, (not every time) from Ivy's garden, but we need 25x tooth and that is impossible in the (only) 10 days the event last. Other beast give me pelts and which dust and energy but never tooth.
    I had plenty of beast and fight them all the time (I used the 10 traps as well- from the promo package) but no avail. How to get those tooth?
    No which for me, I guess? It's not fair.
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Hoping for a devver with a heart, make it possible for every one to have that witch pretty please. :heart:

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    is haunted cottage level5 still? or lower for LL?
    I think it said haunted cottage level 3

Rhino Keeper
    Please S8, make day 10 doable for us! It's no fun to 'survive' the 9 days and stuck on day 10!

Chapter 8: lower levels need 10 community visits and only 10 haunted steel from neighbours (gemming along)

Quote Originally Posted by Loopielu View Post
    Final chapter, Chapter 10 is not possible unless you don't sleep. You aren't allowed to work ahead and bank anything in advance and there is a LOT to do that is timebound!

Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses. (0/50)
    - SAY, 10 MINUTES (for all 50?!)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom. (0/1) Requires 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw (from farmhouses), 20 living wood. Takes 6 hrs. (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.)
    - +6 HOURS!
    Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow. (0/6)
    - +6x2 HOURS = 12 MORE HOURS. THAT'S 18 HOURS TO SQUEEZE INTO 24!!!!!!!!!!

That's if I set timers and don't delay by even one minute ALL DAY!!

This game is getting unhealthy for a normal human - unless you wish to spend dozens of gems on this 'free' game.
    agree. i would like to see the neighbor stormie that we all have, at least try these events with us , and then tell us that it is humanly possible, heck i would like to see current event things in that kingdom....but to do this, plus work full time, plus home life, sleeping, take those hours that are left in the day and build a event with those...not 24 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Argh! BACON for Chapter 7! I've been collecting prime rib (and hoping the total to collect would be reduced slightly- my total is somewhere in the 30s). I've got the bacon, just wouldn't have wasted so much energy preparing for prime rib....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auroragal View Post
    Chapter 8: lower levels need 10 community visits and only 10 haunted steel from neighbours (gemming along)
    Thank you, btw!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auroragal View Post
    No pets for me after completing chapter 6. Just paths (x2) wall (x2) and tower (x2). Wonder if pets are higher level drops only? Any lower level players receive a pet yet?
    I haven't gotten any pets either, but the last trip back, they brought me a spooky tree!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After finishing the Spooky Hollow Event and getting Morgaine, the side goal kicks in to get the Witch's Den. When visiting cottages, haunted cottages do not count. Also, when searching ponds in the last part of the side goal, the mermaid pond counts, but the swampy pond does not. Spirit Wind, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Good luck to all in getting to the finish line.
    Thanks for this valuable info.
    It's good this goal is in this thread because some people would not know about it, but now can plan ahead....whilst working madly on this event lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Thanks for this valuable info.
    It's good this goal is in this thread because some people would not know about it, but now can plan ahead....whilst working madly on this event lol
    I would be happy just to complete the original event let alone what comes after! Like others have said this event, like others that S8 have given us have become more and more difficult. Anyone having a normal life and work can not possibly finish this event without spending money on gems and energy! I am just going to do what I can and not worry about working frantically to try and finish! I call UNCLE!