Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    OMGeee! OMGeee! I just beat up a mummy and the drops provided a mummy to keep! Did anyone else get this for any of the pet creatures??

Also, I just got a mummy kitten drop from the spooky hollow quest! This is awesome!!!

I fought enough werebeast a to craft two now but I can only place one on my board for some reason... Hmm.

Anyway there's hope to get a pet by beating one of these creatures up!!! Thanks S8!!!
    Put it into storage first then place in kingdom.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    I am on 4 of chapter 5 and I noticed that my spooky hollow adventure is no longer available? Has anyone else had this issue?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am on 4 of chapter 5 and I noticed that my spooky hollow adventure is no longer available? Has anyone else had this issue?
    the adventure only appears when the goal book tells you. are you sure you finished part 3? go to your book and check you didn't get a sync error. if you have the goal for the adventure, force close your game and you should be good to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    my adventure shows up as goal 5 of chapter 5. After slaying werebeasts. I wonder if the adventure was open before this. I did not look.

ok. I get that this is optional to complete, and I've decided to stop with this challenge after seeing what is needed later on, so I probably shouldn't have anything to complain about. However, should we just expect that future challenges are going to be like this? Most people have lives and can't be on this game all day, so if you are going to keep releasing these types of challenges, just let us know now, so I can delete the game.

Executive Chef
    After finishing the Spooky Hollow Event and getting Morgaine, the side goal kicks in to get the Witch's Den. When visiting cottages, haunted cottages do not count. Also, when searching ponds in the last part of the side goal, the mermaid pond counts, but the swampy pond does not. Spirit Wind, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Good luck to all in getting to the finish line.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    my adventure shows up as goal 5 of chapter 5. After slaying werebeasts. I wonder if the adventure was open before this. I did not look.
    Ok, but I thought that was the goal that we had to complete in other chapters! Maybe after completing the adventure it disappears and then returns once it is needed?

Rhino Keeper
    why does the collection from buildings has to be at certain level???
    I am on lv 36, not sure if that classify as hi or low lv

and now working hard to upgrade my buildings as well as collecting witch dust!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    why does the collection from buildings has to be at certain level???
    I am on lv 36, not sure if that classify as hi or low lv

and now working hard to upgrade my buildings as well as collecting witch dust!
    Lower level is level 34 and under.

Fashion Designer
    SW post two might be confusing to some. First it says that lower level is 40 and under, next sentence says 15-34 is lower level. Perhaps this can be clarified.