Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Hi all! Can someone help me?!? I'm a lvl 50 player and I can't place/purchase a haunted cottage. I have no where near 40 town buildings out, I have stored at least 7-8 town buildings in the last hour and I still get a message that I'm at a max for town buildings and to lvl up. HELP!?!? What am I missing or doing wrong???
    you need to sell some! Sadly the town building's still count even when they're in storage I'm afraid!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    Hello everybody

It's my first time writing in the forum even I'm playing since several months or even years? (unfortunately I had to start again, one/two months ago, because my old phone was broken).

... but the advantage is .. I'm now a LL

and this is also why I have some questions and hope you could help me!

I already notice that for several goals the LL has to do/spend less. But I'm not sure if this list is complete or only if for the other goals it's not mentioned that LL need to do/spend less. pry
    (Extract) we don't know yet what the lower level requirements are for chapters 6-10. Have to wait for someone to post. Welcome back to the forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Very well documented Moon! What I didn't like is the 5 hour wait for the potion. And unfortunately my neighbors will get sparkles as most energy went to fight the beasts
    Thanks Cool.. yes 5hr potion was a bit long but gives a chance to catch up with other things to do. During events I 'never' collect from buildings that are not necessary.. every single energy counts and all efforts are done to save them.. specially in energy comsuming tasks. Each ruler has to think of the benifit of their own kingdoms to accomplish goals.. and I'm sure there were many sparkling kingdoms around today
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Just to throw my stats out too so players can see from multiple sources, it took me 103 energy to **** the 25 werebeasts for chapter 5 so I'm planning to be safe to save up 250 for chapter 7. I used all of my one day Ali's (6 of them) plus two wizard schools. Ran out of energy and came back a little less than two hours to finish it off so it wasn't too bad time wise (sadly I had not timed my 7 days right, oh well)

So I figure I will start saving energy the night before if I can on chapter 6 and I'll be set for chapter 7, no problems.

Best of luck to everyone else and I hope these steps don't deter anyone from trying to finish as they can easily be finished with time as all it takes is energy which is something we all have.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Wow, only 103 energy! I did not count but it seems long to take them all down. I think each beast costs 4-5 energies plus 2-3 chopping. 250 is a safe number.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Must sell not store, and chose which ones you sell carefully, level 1 cottages or farmhouses are usually best depending on what you have. Remember that farmhouses are needed later in this challenge
    "you need to sell some! Sadly the town building's still count even when they're in storage I'm afraid!"

Oh Geez Louis, thank you both so much!!!! I think I knew that I needed to sell them, not just store them, somewhere along the years of playing but I obviously forgot! Lol! I sold a lvl 1 cottage and now I have my haunted cottage! Yay! I was starting to panic thinking there was a glitch or something. Thank you both again!!! 😘😘😘

Fashion Designer
    Spirits strike. Collected last venture. Paid to speed up. Got to point of ****ing werebeast, ****ed about 6 and went to check number and it was back to collect venture. Good news gems were there, but lost ****s and energy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    . I fought enough werebeast a to craft two now but I can only place one on my board for some reason... !
    I have crafted 4 were-beasts and placed them all. They are 2 squares by 1 square in size. Maybe you didn't have room or need to rotate the second one?

I have a question. For Step 9, we need to collect 20 times from spires and watchtowers. I only have 4 and don't want to trash my jewelers or conservatories. What is the collection time for spires and watchtowers?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I have crafted 4 were-beasts and placed them all. They are 2 squares by 1 square in size. Maybe you didn't have room or need to rotate the second one?

I have a question. For Step 9, we need to collect 20 times from spires and watchtowers. I only have 4 and don't want to trash my jewelers or conservatories. What is the collection time for spires and watchtowers?
    4 hours. I don't think you have to collect 20 times. You just have to collect 20 ghost orbs and they drop 1-3 per collection.

Executive Chef
    Thank you to my neighbors who are sending me living wood for faerie elixir!! 😘😘😘😘😘