Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't get on 😤😤😥😥😥😱😱 this hasn't ever happened to me before. Must feed the addiction!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't get on  this hasn't ever happened to me before. Must feed the addiction!!!
    Weird... Where are you located and what type of device are you using? Maybe it's regional. On the bright side since this is a Chapter event that you can usually wiat to start for 4 or 5 days, you won't lose any time and will gain more advanced information about what to prepare/put out in your kingdom. Hope your game starts working soon!
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Start making earth wisps and chopping lots of dead trees for witch's dust. Adventure tomorrow.

Chapter 2 - Goal 4 - Journey to Spooky Hollow. (0/1)
    Adventure requires 10 witch's dust and 3 earth wisps. Takes 2 hrs.

Oddly enough, the adventure is not available in the new Haunted Keep or the Barracks.

Many thanks for the heads up for Chapter 2 and spreading the love Kattkrazie. 

FYI
    I think you have to wait until Chapter 2 starts to gather the Witch's Dust from chopping Dead Trees. All my chopping will only spawn Werebeasts no Witch's Dust as I have not speeded ahead to Chapter 2.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Fashion Designer

Red face

Start making earth wisps and chopping lots of dead trees for witch's dust. Adventure tomorrow.

Chapter 2 - Goal 4 - Journey to Spooky Hollow. (0/1)
    Adventure requires 10 witch's dust and 3 earth wisps. Takes 2 hrs.

Oddly enough, the adventure is not available in the new Haunted Keep or the Barracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Unfortunately Katt won't be able to help us much with the adventures as I think she's short on wisps.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Do you know what and in what quantity drops from the adventure? Surely you aren't planning on waiting 2 hours.
    Yes, Katt, I can't believe it, it's been almost two hours and no reports. I'll send you more earth wisps to help out. We all benefit from you forging ahead.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Many thanks for the heads up for Chapter 2 and spreading the love Kattkrazie. 

FYI
    I think you have to wait until Chapter 2 starts to gather the Witch's Dust from chopping Dead Trees. All my chopping will only spawn Werebeasts no Witch's Dust as I have not speeded ahead to Chapter 2.
    Oops. You are correct. You can't collect witch's dust until you've read about Spooky Hollow at the library. So don't waste energy chopping dead trees today.

Executive Chef
    Ok. You asked for it but you aren't going to like it. It costs 16 gems to speed up adventure and it dropped 30 coins. That's it. I don't recommend speeding up the adventure.

Fashion Designer
    Ok. You asked for it but you aren't going to like it. It costs 16 gems to speed up adventure and it dropped 30 coins. That's it. I don't recommend speeding up the adventure.
    Now I feel bad, wish I could send you some gems too.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Ewwwwe. More loves to the kitty.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    goal 3 ? What is it that we craft? Plz if anyone knows. Thanks in advance.
    Chapter 2 - Goal 3

The craft is to remove the curse. It's done in Ivy's cauldron. You need 1 cursed compass, 5 witch's dust, and 5 earth wisp.
    (The cursed compass is the reward for Goal 2 - collect 5 witch's dust from dead trees.)

Rhino Keeper
    ROFL. Now that's some good advice. ROFL.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>