Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

With only 40 energy from a refill, I got 8 werebeasts and another partial. That's really quite doable.

Lining up barracks and haunted castle to have energy dropping adventures ready day 7, and three elixirs ready to prepare. If you have wizard schools, all the better. That alone should make 50 also doable with just 3 energy resets. Visit neighbors and watch ads to make it if you're a little short.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really know. It's half past six and I have just only started my adventures. ****ing of the 25 beasts took me better part of the day. And I started the chapter promptly in the morning. I'm dreading the incoming 50, I really do. And in spite of having 2 wizards schools.

New Resident
    Help! I am on chapter 5 and I made the haunted sword. When I collected it went into my inventory (where it still is sitting happily) but the goal doesn't recognise this and is asking me to make it again! BUt I don't have the witch's potion any more so I can't (I can't see where to make it again)! What do I do? I have tried force closing and restarting phone (IoS).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Chapter 5 'slaying 25 werebeasts' not so bad at all!

Took: 20minutes continuous play
    Energy used: 146 combi
    EnergyBar 40
    WizardSchools 10+10
    ArmoredAlis 18
    RoyalExchange 15
    WeeklyHorse 40
    DailyAli FlowerPower 13

Trees chopped: 13
    WitchesDust earned: 17
    CursedFur earned: 27
    Pet Werebeasts drops: 2

By the way.. theres no limit on CursedFur.. I'm at 116 now
    Chapter7 will be more difficult.. but I'm convinced we can do it

Plan ways to receive energy.. that's the only hold up I see.
    Adventures
    Visiting nbrs
    GreenHouse energy
    DailyAlis
    WeeklyAlis
    WeeklyHorses
    ... a combi of many is the secret to get through fast.

There's an advantage we can start slaying in the morning.. thus having more EnergyBar recharges.. just remember to save time for the last 4 SpookyHollow adventures.. and all will be ok.

Very well documented Moon! What I didn't like is the 5 hour wait for the potion. And unfortunately my neighbors will get sparkles as most energy went to fight the beasts
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    With only 40 energy from a refill, I got 8 werebeasts and another partial. That's really quite doable.

Lining up barracks and haunted castle to have energy dropping adventures ready day 7, and three elixirs ready to prepare. If you have wizard schools, all the better. That alone should make 50 also doable with just 3 energy resets. Visit neighbors and watch ads to make it if you're a little short.
    Also, the lucky workshop usually gives me energy (and that is all it gives me...), so I'm planning to have that ready too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I don't really know. It's half past six and I have just only started my adventures. ****ing of the 25 beasts took me better part of the day. And I started the chapter promptly in the morning. I'm dreading the incoming 50, I really do. And in spite of having 2 wizards schools.
    It's much the same for me tbh, my only consolation here is that when we hit the 50 werebeasts that we won't have had to wait around for 5 hours for a potion! I'm hoping that so long as I can give the 75 cuts straight off then the 50 shouldn't be a problem, as theoretically we should be gaining 5 hours! Here's hoping anyway!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    The part that is going to **** my momentum (and always ****s it) is the request requirement. I send out requests and maybe only get back 10 responses (including from Stormy) inone day. So then I have waste at least another 14 hours of the next day too, waiting for people to respond to a second round of requests. It makes me sad and frustrated. I wish there was a way to see what players have logged in the last week/2 weeks/month, so I know who I could just not bother sending requests to.

Edit: Though I do have to say that I do appreciate them lowering the needed request number down to 20, instead of 40-60.
    I posted a link to the add me thread in post #306
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritWind, could you check with S8 about two things?

1) Day ten requires 18 hours of waiting. The only way to manage that is to skip sleep or use gems, could you verify that they intend it to be that way?
    2) Will the witch den have any drops other than coins when the event expires?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    It's much the same for me tbh, my only consolation here is that when we hit the 50 werebeasts that we won't have had to wait around for 5 hours for a potion! I'm hoping that so long as I can give the 75 cuts straight off then the 50 shouldn't be a problem, as theoretically we should be gaining 5 hours! Here's hoping anyway!
    You are right Aurora. I have the cuts ready in my castle fridge. In fact the beasts on their own are not so daunting as the beasts coupled with the adventures. I will have a chocolate cake to stress down.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjw85 View Post
    Help! I am on chapter 5 and I made the haunted sword. When I collected it went into my inventory (where it still is sitting happily) but the goal doesn't recognise this and is asking me to make it again! BUt I don't have the witch's potion any more so I can't (I can't see where to make it again)! What do I do? I have tried force closing and restarting phone (IoS).
    Sometimes a second force close and restart of phone helps
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫